Consultant Psychiatrist in General Adulty Community, Hemel Hempstead ****GENEROUS RELOCATION PACKAGE**** Would you like to be part of something Outstanding? We are seeking a Consultant Psychiatrist based in Hemel Hempstead to support with the General Adult Community team.
This is a hugely exciting time for the Trust having recently achieved an OUTSTANDING CQC RATING
and being one of just five mental health and learning disabilities NHS trusts in England to hold an outstanding rating.
Over the years the quality of our services and the achievements of our staff have been recognised nationally including the “MENTAL HEALTH TRUST OF THE YEAR AWARD 2020”
at the Health Service Journal Awards.
In a recent NHS Staff Survey we achieved the best score for safety culture amongst mental health and learning disabilities trusts throughout the country. Our staff have also said that they would recommend HPFT as a place to work and as a place for their friends and family to receive care.
We are driven by our values. If you believe in Respect, Kindness and a Positive outlook then you'll be right at home. The combination of our clinical practice and first-class academic connections means that our medical professionals have a wide range of opportunities to develop their careers and achieve their aspirations, while supporting their health and wellbeing. Here’s what we have to offer you
- Mentoring support for new Consultants
- Access to Leadership, Teaching, Education and Research opportunities
- Access to a large peer group of enthusiastic and high-calibre Consultants
- Study leave of 30 days over 3 years
- Study leave budget of £800 per person per annum
- A strong ethos on Learning and Development
- Innovative patient electronic record system (PARIS)/ Admin and IT equipment/ software to improve work experience (4G enabled laptops provided upon starting)
- Flexible working
- Excellent staff benefits
- Health and wellbeing support
- Generous relocation package up to £7.5K (subject to terms & conditions)
- Flexible SPA sessions – with protected time for research or special interest sessions
Our Health Hub helps improve staff health and wellbeing across the Trust – encouraging staff to step away from their work and think about their own health. This includes:
- Workshops, challenges and social events throughout the year
- Confidential and safe forums where staff can talk about the emotional impact of work
- An equality and diversity staff network providing support to all staff
- Mindfulness bite size taster session
- Mini health check
- Free, confidential counselling services 24/7
In addition to the generous pension and annual leave that comes with NHS employment, the trust offers additional benefits to our staff including a salary sacrifice scheme enabling staff to drive a brand new car or purchase a new bike as well as an HMRC scheme enabling savings on registered childcare costs. Who we’re looking for
We are looking for medical professionals who want to work in collaboration with our service users, carers and colleagues to provide the very best treatment and care. Professionals who want to develop and consolidate their clinical skills and competencies whilst working in a Trust with a patient-centred ethos and a strong commitment to the delivery of high quality education and training. About your role
As a Consultant Psychiatrist in General Adult Community you will provide clinical leadership in the Dacorum Community Mental Health Service providing diagnostic assessments and treatment to service users with severe, complex, and high risk psychiatric conditions.
The post holder will be responsible for the assessment and treatment of people of working age from his/her catchment area who are referred or otherwise present to secondary care mental health services. You will provide comprehensive assessments, formulate bio-psycho- social care plans, and offer evidence based treatment and advice.
The successful candidate will maintain good working relationships with primary and secondary care colleagues, communicating clearly and responsively about patient care. You’ll meet the requirements of emergency work, Community Treatment Orders, MHA assessments, and assessments of capacity, whilst maintaining AC Status and attend relevant training.
You must ensure the relevant professional registration is maintained, including Section 12, Approved Clinician, and Responsible Clinician status. Want to learn more?
Please contact Medical Staffing on 07971639527 or email email@example.com
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.