We are looking for a confident and driven Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) / Registered Learning & Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You will be working 38.5 hours a week (including day, night and weekend shifts ), making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Cygnet Lodge Kenton ***We are offering a £3,000 Welcome Bonus (£1,000 on arrival and £2,000 paid after 6 months successful probation), as well as up to £2,000 relocation support***Main duties of the job
Cygnet Lodge Kenton is our 15 bedded mental health rehabilitation service for women.
The service has a full MDT and leadership team that is proud of its achievements in helping our service users to move on to community living in the least restrictive environment as is possible towards less intensive support.
Our models of care ensure we have a holistic and recovery focussed approach that encourages coproduction of care and treatment.About us
Cygnet Health Care was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of services for individuals with mental health needs, autism and learning disabilities within the UK.
We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the people in our care.
Our expert and highly dedicated care team of 10,000 employees empower 2864 individuals across 150 services to consistently make a positive difference to their lives, through service-user focused care and rehabilitation.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
We are looking for compassionate, thoughtful and proactive nurses to join our team at Cygnet Kenton Lodge.
Our 15 bedded female rehabilitation service has a full MDT and leadership team that is proud of its achievements in helping our service users to move on to community living in the least restrictive environment as is possible towards less intensive support.
Our models of care ensure we have a holistic and recovery focused approach that encourages coproduction of care and treatment.***We are offering a £3,000 Welcome Bonus (£1,000 on arrival and £2,000 paid after 6 months successful probation), as well as up to £2,000 relocation support***
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You'll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every day.Your Day-to-Day
Why Cygnet? Well offer you...
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
- £3,000 Welcome Bonus (£1,000 on arrival and £2,000 paid after 6 months successful probation)
- Increase in hourly rate after 18 months of employment
- Relocation support
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more
An experienced RMN / RNLD with a current Pin Number, you'll have Essential:
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
Cygnet Health Care
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Experience in Rehabilitation
has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Click the button to apply or email your CV to email@example.comPerson SpecificationGeneral RequirementsEssential
- Please refer to job description above
- Please refer to job description above
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.