Are you a driven and dynamic Ward Manager ready for inspiring new challenges? With us, you'll have the support and autonomy to innovate and create change that makes life better for both patients and colleagues
Youll be working 37.5 hours a week at Cygnet Hospital Harrow. This role holds overall management responsibility for Springs Wing, our 10 bed specialist rehabilitation service for men with a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder, Aspergers syndrome or High Functioning Autism, often with co-morbid mental health needs.Main duties of the job
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up. Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every dayAbout us
Cygnet Health Care was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of services for individuals with mental health needs, autism and learning disabilities within the UK.
We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the people in our care.
Our expert and highly dedicated care team of 10 000 employees empower 2864 individuals across 150 services to consistently make a positive difference to their lives, through service-user focused care and rehabilitation.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Are you ready to lead, develop and take our ASD Rehabilitation service towards outstanding? We are looking for a dynamic and inspirational manager who is looking to work in a fast pace environment. Our care and treatment model aims to help service users, through robust MDT assessment and coproduction of their care to achieve recovery.
This role is based on Springs Wing, our 10 bed specialist rehabilitation service for men with a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder, Aspergers syndrome or High Functioning Autism, often with co-morbid mental health needs. Our hospital also has two other wards for the care and treatment of males with a dual mental health and learning disability and or autism, as well as a mixed gender acute service.
Cygnet Hospital Harrow has a Good overall CQC rating and fantastic travel links to Central London. We also host a yearly Staff Award ceremony, which is a black tie event held at Harrow School.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You'll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every day. Your day-to-day
Why Cygnet? Well offer you
- Provide the highest standard of nursing care & be a role model to junior staff
- Co-ordinate all clinical aspects of the ward & ensure co-operation between clinical departments
- Implement clinical & administrative policies, procedures & regulations
- Ensure compliance by others of policies, procedures & regulations
- Support staff through debriefs, appraisals, training, meetings & development of evidence/ research-based practice
- Participate in the managers on-call system to provide the first point of contact for ward-based staff, outside of normal working hours
- Lead by example to ensure consistently high standards of clinical care & documentation
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
Cygnet Health Care
- Committed to delivering improvement strategies across all aspects of clinical service provision
- Familiar with in an inpatient setting preferably acute or forensic settings
- Experienced in managing change, leadership initiatives, motivating & developing others
- Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
- Capable of undertaking audits, developing, following-up & ensuring completion of action plans
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & the latest nursing practices
- Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk
has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role youll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
Click the link to apply or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPerson SpecificationGeneral RequirementsEssential
- Please refer to job description above
- Please refer to job description above
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.