We are very pleased to be able to advertise substantive psychology posts as part of an expanding psychology team. In response to national plans to transform mental health services we have built a substantial organisational sub-structure with psychologists in lead roles including directorate level.
The advertised post is for a Band 8b Psychologist, and we would also welcome applications from those aspiring to step up to this grade.
The Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust Community Mental Health Teams (CMHTs) provide care for working age adults who are experiencing severe mental health difficulties. In accordance with the national plan, we are in the process of operationalising significant changes to our services to improve the mental health of our Leicestershire population, and psychological aspects of support are being developed and expanded.
The CMHT is multidisciplinary, including Peer Support Workers, Health Care Support Workers, Psychiatrists, Clinical Psychologists, Psychiatric Nurses and Occupational Therapists, and teams work closely with Social Services. Why join us?
- You will be part of a supportive, innovative management and leadership team, helping us to transform our mental health services to deliver the best care
- You will have access to a range of additional benefits such as discounted shopping, recognition schemes and various other packages you can draw from to help support your work-life balance
- We understand that you have a life outside of work and therefore we offer a range of agile and flexible working opportunities for our staff
- You will receive support – both emotional and for your ongoing continuing professional development to grow with us and enhance your skills
- You will benefit from parking on site.
As part of our ‘Step Up To Great’ initiative we are committed to continue developing LPT as a ‘great place to work’, and should you choose to join us there are several schemes to support and enhance your well-being and satisfaction. We also look to accommodate you whether you seek full-time, part-time and/or flexible working arrangements.
We are happy to talk or meet you before you apply. If you have any questions please contact:
Dr Suki Bassey, Lead for Adult Mental Health Psychology, Community on Tel. 07917 731398 or Email. Suki.Bassey@nhs.net.
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.