Stort Valley and Villages Integrated Community Team have an opportunity for a Band 6 Caseload Manager to join the team.
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated nurse with proven community experience to lead and supervise the team to ensure patients receive high value healthcare. You must have excellent communication skills and demonstrate collaborative working.Main duties of the job
We operate an 8am until 10pm seven days a week service and are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Caseload Management Nurse to work in the areas of Stort Valley and Villages, to provide high value health care to patients in a community setting under the direction of a Deputy Locality Manager. You will be part of a large integrated community team of Band 7, Band 6, Band 5 and Band 3 nurses. You will need to demonstrate an understanding of current professional and community issues. You must have commitment and flexibility in order to be innovative and responsive to continual developments within community nursing services. You must be able to work autonomously and possess excellent communication skills.
In return for this we offer you professional development in both clinical and leadership programmes.
In addition to the basic salary, this post attracts a High Cost Area Supplement of 5% of basic salary subject to a minimum payment of �1,192 and a maximum payment of �2,011per annum (pro rata where applicable).
A full valid driving licence and access to a car to use regularly for business purposes is essential (unless you have a disability as defined by the Equality Act 2010).About us
A big thank you for considering joining us at Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust. You'll find it a great place to work with many benefits offered to you as a member of our staff
We put our patients, their families and carers at the centre of our vision - Outstanding Services and Healthier Communities Our staff are proud to be Innovative, Caring and Agile in their work to help achieve the Trust visionWe welcome diversity in our workforce and are interested in applicants from all backgrounds and ages
We don't want you to miss out so we'd like you to know that if we have a high level of interest in this role, the vacancy may close prior to the advertised closing date, so please make your application as soon as possible - Apply now
You've made a great decision to apply to join to HCT - we're looking forward to taking the next steps of the journey with youJob descriptionJob responsibilities
- Provide support to a team of multidisciplinary professionals providing clinical health and social care in admission prevention / avoidance service.
- Set and maintain standards of care and to deploy, co-ordinate and supervise the nursing team and learners as required.
- Be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individualised nursing care to patients living in the community.
- Be responsible for the accurate maintenance of patient and other records
- Participate in the long term management of patients within the locality
- To have continued responsibility for a defined caseload.
Whilst it is not a legal requirement, Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust encourages and supports all staff to be vaccinated as this remains the best line of defence against COVID-19.
Word versions of documents are available if needed to allow for any adaptations to be made i.e. font, colour, background, convert to Read Aloud.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Registered Nurse
- Mentor/Preceptor/998 or equivalent
- Specialist Nursing Practice(District Nursing) Degree or will undertake training
- Nurse Prescribing or will undertake training
- Evidence of personal development
- Evidence of experience at band 5 Community Nurse level
- Management of a team
- Management of change within a complex environment
- Experience of teaching others
- Communicating within a multi discipline team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Management of change
- Knowledge of clinical governance and its implications
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Hold a full, valid, UK driving licence and have access to a car to use for business purposes (unless you have a disability as defined by the Equality Act 2010)
Hertfordshire Community NHS TrustAddress
Herts and Essex Hospital
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.