If you want to make an impact in your Nursing career then we are the Trust to do it! At NHFT we'll give you every opportunity to realise your full potential and develop the stand-out career that's right for you.
Northamptonshire Healthcare Foundation Trust (NHFT) has a purpose built inpatient mental health unit for older adults in Northampton at Berrywood Hospital. We are currently recruiting for Band 5 RMN's on Riverside Ward which is a 16 bedded functional ward for the over 65 years old.
Main duties of the job
- CQC outstanding
- Overtime incentive
- Bespoke training and development opportunities
- Preceptorship package with follow on mentorship training
- Recovery principles are embedded in all our activities
- The older adult ward is AIMS accredited by the Royal College of Psychiatry
- We have fantastic opportunities for both newly qualified and experienced nurses
- In addition to the benefits offered under the NHS terms and conditions of service, this post additionally attracts an incentive of �5000 pro rata for the successful applicant/s paid over the first 18 months of employment. For further information please refer to the attached FAQ document or contact the Recruitment team for further information. Please note incentive payments are not applicable to existing NHFT substantive staff. Terms and conditions apply.
Our Ward is committed to delivering high quality care to our Service Users with a focus on Service User and Carers involvement at every level.
- 16 bedded Functional Assessment & Treatment Ward at Berrywood
We offer a Preceptorship Programme, mandatory and area specific training programme including Personal Safety Course and opportunities for ongoing learning within NHFT through links with Northampton University and The Open University.About us
NHFTwelcomes applications from people, regardless of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status or pregnancy or maternity status.
We would encourage applications from groups who are currently underrepresented in the organisation. In particular, applications from disabled people (with both visible and non-visible disabilities), people from black and minority ethnic communities and lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgendered (LGBT) people.
NHFT is committed to building a diverse workforce, ensuring staff are treated fairly at work and ensuring all staff have the learning and development they need on equality in order to undertake their job role.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
For further information on the advertised role, please refer to the job description located under the Supporting Documents heading. The full person specification can be accessed under the About You Section of the document.Person SpecificationQUALIFICATIONS AND TRAININGEssential
- oRMN or RN Dip/HE (Mental Health), RGN or RNLD
- Pin pending if not already qualified
- Student mentorship qualification
- good communication skills evidenced in the application
- able to work collaboratively within a team structure
- must be able to undertake breakaway and low level interventions
Employer detailsEmployer name
- evidence in application of positive attitude to mental health
- evidenced in application that they are self motivated and can work under pressure
Northamptonshire Healthcare Foundation TrustAddress
Berrywood Drive, Duston
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.