The post holder will work under the supervision and direction of the E-Roster & Temporary Staffing Manager to ensure and enable the delivery and effective utilisation of the Health Roster system. The post holder will prepare and deliver training to all levels of Trust staff and provide support and advice in all aspects of the system.The post holder will promote bank over agency and collaborate with all Trust stakeholders and
It will be the post holders responsibility to support staff at all levels to ensure that we are working within the Temporary Staffing Policy.With the guidance of the E-rostering and Temporary staffing manager you will work to ensure all NHSEI agency rules and guidelines are adhered to with regards to temporary staffing. You will support in the reduction of agency usage and spend.Main duties of the job
The postholder will be required to build and maintain professional relationships with all stakeholders with view to support with the delivery of Trust E-Roster & Temporary Staffing Polices.
The post holder would be expected to provide assistance and guidance to all stakeholders using the Health Roster system to ensure the system is utilised to deliver fair, safe and efficient rotas.
Support and work collaboratively with the Trust Managed Service Provider(MSP) to ensure that staff at all levels are working within the Trust Temporary Staffing Policy. The post holder will be expected to work closely with clinical staff and managers at all levels to ensure correct processes are followed with regards to requesting temporary staff.
Work to strategically to reduce agency usage and spend.
The E-Roster and Temporary Staffing Team is an exciting new team within GMMH established to support the Trust with the role out of an efficient, fair and safe E-Roster System.
The team will be instrumental in reducing Temporary Staffing spend and agency usage.About us
Greater Manchester Mental Health (GMMH) Foundation Trust employs over6,400
members of staff, who deliver services from more than 160
We provide inpatient and community-based mental health care for people living in Bolton, the city of Manchester, Salford,Trafford and the borough of Wigan, and a wide range of specialist mental health and substance misuse services across Greater Manchester, the north west of England and beyond.
Greater Manchester is one of the world's most innovative, original and exciting places to live and work. From the beauty of the surrounding countryside to the heart of the vibrant inner city with great shopping, entertainment and dining options.
Wherever you go you will experience a great northern welcome with people famed for their warmth, humour and generosity.
Our people enjoy their work, have opportunities to learn and develop their skills and are encouraged to generate new ideas that improve care for our service users.Job descriptionJob responsibilitiesPlease see attached job description and person specification Staff benefits
- Pay Enhancements 30% additional for Evenings (8pm onwards) and Saturdays and 60% additional for Sundays and Bank holidays.
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays rising to 29 after 5 years and 33 days after 10 years
- Excellent pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Salary sacrifice car scheme
- Wellbeing programme
- Blue Light Card Discounts
- Demonstratable Experience
- Qualifications in related studies or demonstratable experience.
Skills & AbilitiesEssential
- Knowledge of Allocate Health Roster System
- Desire and drive to achieve results
- Able to work independently to challenging deadlines, escalating any risks or delays.
- Experience in Liaising with key stakeholders both internal and external.
- Knowledge of employment law and best practice in relation to e-rostering and temporary staffing (e.g., Agency Worker Regulations, Working Time Regulations, NHS Employment Checking Standards)
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Microsoft excel skills and data extraction.
- Knowledge of current issues relating to NHS strategy and policy
- Good organisation, negotiation & Influence skills
Greater Manchester Mental Health NHSFTAddress
Bury New Road
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.