The HR Business Partnering and Operations team are looking to appoint a Senior HR Advisor to support Corporate and Family Care Divisions. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to be part of the HR Operations team.
We are looking for someone who has experience of working within HR, is a confident communicator, proactive and self-motivated, but most importantly we are looking for someone who is passionate about what they do. In return you will be given the opportunity to develop and grow as a HR professional within a compassionate and inclusive team.
The is an agile role which will include home working and working across Trust sites.Main duties of the job
The postholder will support the HR Operations of their nominated divisions as directed by the HR Operations Manager /Senior HR Business Partner.The post holder will provide HR advice, support and information on a range of operational HR issues, escalating complex issues where necessary and will work autonomously to prioritise work to deadlines when managing their own caseload as delegated by the HR Operations ManagerAbout us
Our organisation is driven by our strategic objectives and organisational values and we look for people who are strongly aligned to them. In line with ELHT's People Strategy we recognise the value brought to the Trust by our staff, and the link that exists between an engaged, happy workforce, and the quality of care they are able to deliver to supporting patient care.
As a team we place a strong focus on working collaboratively and our values are based on open communication, mutual trust and team working with a collective commitment to providing a high quality, proactive HR service to ensure we support our Divisions in the delivery of safe, personal and effective care.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Please see attached Job Description and Person Specification which provides full details of the duties/responsibilities for this role.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Educated to a degree level/ or equivalent relevant work experience
- CIPD Level 5 qualification or working towards level 5 qualification.
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Level 7 CIPD Qualification.
- Operational HR experience
- Experience of working with Trade Unions
- Experience of analysing workforce information
- Experience of advising managers and building strong working relationships
- Experience in the NHS or public sector organisation.
- Experience in supporting workforce change programmes
Knowledge and SkillsEssential
- Able to travel between Trust sites.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Well organised and ability to work under pressure and to deadline
- Sound knowledge of employment law and HR best practice
- Competent user of MS office packages
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Knowledge of NHS terms and conditions of employment
- Effective Coach and mediator
- Demonstrates an understanding of the external strategic environment
East Lancashire Hospitals NHS TrustAddress
Royal Blackburn Hospital/Burnley General Hospital
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.