We are searching for an enthusiastic and motivated Clinical Team Leader to work at Bracken House Rehabilitationunit located in Mansfield.
We are looking for dedicated and innovative candidates who have the relevant skills to enable them to effectively lead a team, demonstrating the knowledge and experience necessary to inspire good practice and develop services and enhance patient experience and quality. This post is eligible for a Golden Hello payment of �2,750 for new starters who are external to the Trust. This is payable in 3 instalments over a 2 year period. This payment is only eligible to new starters who do not already hold a contract of employment with the Trust. This post also includes paid enhancements for unsocial hours working during night, weekends and bank holidays.
Bracken House is a purposed designed 18 bedded Adult Mental Health Rehabilitation Inpatient service located close to Mansfield town centre.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to be part of the leadership team. You will provide a visible point of contact to colleagues requiring guidance and support in the delivery of care and a contact point for liaison with other professionals.Main duties of the job
We are seeking a proactive, compassionate, caring and recovery focused registered nurse with excellent communication skills to join our existing dynamic multidisciplinary team to be involved in extensive assessments and formulations to support the planning and delivery of patients care. You will also be a pivotal part of the ward leadership team offering support to both staff and patients. The multidisciplinary team work in a way that is collaborative, evidenced based and responsive to people's needs.
In return, we offer you a supporting professional network of colleagues, opportunities for career development, access to high quality clinical supervision, and an employer who is supportive of your own physical and mental wellbeing.About us
Nottinghamshire Healthcare employs over 10,000 colleagues who help #MakeADifference every day. We provide intellectual disability, mental health, community health, forensic and offender healthcare services across Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire and South Yorkshire. Care is delivered from over 120 sites within the community from acute settings and across low, medium and high secure environments including prisons.
As one of the largest mental health and community trusts in the East Midlands and one of the biggest employers in Nottinghamshire. We are also home to national and regional services such as the National High Secure Deaf Service and the Nottingham Centre for Transgender Health.
We are committed to flexible and agile working, including the opportunity to join our bank.
Your health and wellbeing is our priority and as such we invest significantly in this via our in-house Occupational Health Service, Staff Counselling Service and Health and Wellbeing Team.
We offer a number of employee-led staff networks, including Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) groups, our Green Champions Network, Freedom to Speak Up Network. Health and Wellbeing Champions Network and Menopause Champions. We provide care to a diverse range of communities and are passionate about supporting diversity and inclusion in the Trust.
If you believe in our values of Trust, Honesty, Respect, Compassion and Teamwork, then we would love to hear from you!
#TeamNottsHCJob descriptionJob responsibilities
This is a rewarding and vital role in the delivery of treatment to our patients within a supportive environment. In return, we offer a vast range of benefits and opportunities.
Benefits of working at Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust include:
- Up to 33 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Enhanced rates of pay for unsocial hours
- Generous NHS pension scheme
- Commitment to career development
- Wide range of leadership development opportunities
Day to Day Duties:
- Professional nursing leadership within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Provide clinical leadership, coaching & mentoring for the development of services
- Maintain excellence through clinical practice development & quality improvement
- Responsible for the safe monitoring, management and administration of medication as required by Trust policy.
- Ensure compliance with best practice directions (NICE) and participation in quality and safety initiatives
- Assess, design, implement and evaluate safe, creative, and effective treatment plans
- Ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained under NMS guidelines
- Professional Qualification (Mental Health/Learning Disabilities/General) to degree level or equivalent
- Maintains current registration with the NMC
- Further specialist knowledge/post registration experience in specific service area or other formal training.
- Demonstrate continued professional development to maintain professional registration
- Willingness to undertake new clinical practices, education and training that will enhance service delivery
- Demonstrates satisfactory clinical expertise for the banding
- Specialist and area specific experience
- the ability to deal with and resolve conflict
- Knowledge and understanding of current legislation and understanding of clinical risk assessments
- Knowledge of the nursing 6c's
- Awareness of national and local issues impacting on nursing care
- Knowledge of management theories
Values and BehavioursEssential
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good written/oral communication skills
- Diplomatic, caring & sympathetic
- Ability to be flexible and handle conflict issues
- Good skills in assessment intervention and evaluation of patients nursing care
- Clinical supervision skills
- IT skills
Employer detailsEmployer name
- All colleagues are expected to demonstrate that they act in line with Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust Values: Trust Honesty Respect Compassion Teamwork
- All colleagues are expected to demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) and how it applies to their role. The Trust's expectations are highlighted within our EDI Policy, and associated EDI and Human Rights legislation
Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Bracken House Rehabilitation Unit
4-6 Heather Close
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.