Are you a dedicated Mental Health Nurse or Occupational Therapist (RMN/OT) searching for a career move that not only values your expertise but also grants you the autonomy to make a real impact? Your opportunity has arrived! Join our team and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the Sexual Abuse and Assault Pathway in South Staffordshire.
In this exclusive position within the Sexual Assault services pathway, you'll collaborate with Midlands Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust, North Staffordshire combined NHS Trust, VCSE (Survive and Woman's Aid), and Staffordshire Police Crime Commissioner.
Step into a role where your autonomy is not just appreciated but crucial. Join our award-winning team and let's grow together. Your expertise and independence will be valued as we collectively strive for excellence in Mental Health and Sexual Assault services. Elevate your career with us - where your potential knows no bounds!Main duties of the job
- Working in an identified Sexual Abuse and Assault mental health pathway, with the flexibility of working across pathways, dependent on skill and service need.
- Delivering high-quality clinical service to service users and their families.
- Managing a complex caseload and being responsible for clinical and caseload supervision of other team members where identified.
- Operating as a care coordinator for a defined caseload of service users
- Delivering therapeutic interventions, following an agreed care plan, to an identified group of people experiencing mental health-related difficulties.
By joining Team MPFT, you will be helping your communities and in return for this, we will support you by:
- Supporting your career development and progression.
- Excellent NHS Pension scheme
- Generous maternity, paternity, adoption leave
- Options for flexible working
- Up to 27 days annual leave (increasing with service up to 33 days) and the opportunity to purchase additional annual leave.
- Extensive Health and Wellbeing support and resources
- If you work in our community teams, we pay for your time travelling between patients.
- Lease car if you complete more than 500 business miles per annum, fully insured and maintained (including tyres), mileage paid at lease car rate
- Salary sacrifice car - fully insured and maintained (including tyres), your gross pay is reduced by the cost of the vehicle before tax, NI and pension deductions are calculated, mileage paid at business rates
- Salary sacrifice bikes up to �2k
- Free car parking at all trust sites
- Free flu vaccination every year
- Attractive relocation package
- Citizens Advice support linked with a Hardship Fund for one off additional support up to �250 (if the criteria is met)
And more. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive organisation and there is a choice of staff networks that help you meet like-minded people.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Check out our videos showcasing why you should grow your career here with us at MPFT:
Why Work for Mental Health Services at MPFT - YouTube
Development and Progression Within Mental Health Services at MPFT - YouTube
What sets us apart? We've earned top rankings in the Midlands for Mental Health, Learning and Development, and Community Trusts, securing our place as the Best Place to Work, as recommended by our exceptional staff.
What can you expect? An environment that not only acknowledges but celebrates your autonomy. As a member of our team, you'll experience a commitment to your professional development, helping you achieve your goals and become the best in your field. Your successes won't go unnoticed we actively share and celebrate your accomplishments locally, regionally, and nationally.
The service works core 9-5 hours but offers therapy opportunities for patients between the hours of 8am-8pm Monday to Friday, and in the future, on Saturday mornings. The successful candidates will ideally be prepared to work flexibly to meet service needs within these hours. Approximately 50% of the working week will be office based and 50% can be worked remotely across South Staffordshire
Your career with us will be enjoyable and rewarding as you develop specialist skills and make a real difference for some of the most vulnerable people in society.
It's a career that you can take pride in and enjoy, and together we can make life better for our communities.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Registered mental health professional Eg. Nurse or Occupational Therapist
- Post registration course/s at degree or diploma level
- Psychological interventions qualification (CBT, EMDR, CAT, DBT, Family Therapy)
- Evidence of extensive post registration experience of working with adults experiencing mental health related difficulties
- Experience of assessing, planning, co-ordinating and managing people with mental health problems in a community setting
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Experience in Sexual Abuse related trauma
Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation TrustAddress
High Green Court
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.