Are you looking to work in a busy and developing environment of Theatres? We are currently looking to recruit anesthetic staff to work in our Hull Royal Infirmary theatres to provide safe, high quality care to our patients. We provide a range of specialties including Orthopedic trauma, Acutes, Neuro, Vascular, Plastic trauma, Gynaecology, Obstetrics, Intervention Radiology & Opthalmics.
We also work closely with Castle Hill Hospital on a daily basis which may require flexible working across the two sites within the Trust.
We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate a dynamic approach to their work and who have commitment, drive and enthusiasm - you will be encouraged to work as part of a strong team and become involved in developing your own service.
Newly qualified ODPs/Anaesthetic Nurses able to apply and will be given extensive training package.Main duties of the job
As a Registered Anesthetic Nurse/ODP you will need to be prepared to work within a busy environment and we do expect staff to be flexible in their approach to cover for other specialties once trained. Applicants should have a motivating approach to teaching students and junior members of staff.
We are also seeking individuals who have a flexible attitude to working patterns to meet the service needs. There are various shift patterns covering the 24/7 period.About us
HUTH has two main sites: Hull Royal Infirmary and Castle Hill Hospital with an annual budget of approximately �500 million. The Trust employs around 11,000 staff and serves an extended population of 1.25 million, delivering a number of outpatient services from locations across the area, extending from Scarborough in North Yorkshire to Grimsby and Scunthorpe in North East and North Lincolnshire respectively
Our vision is Great Staff, Great Care, Great Future, as we believe that by developing an innovative, skilled and caring workforce, we can deliver great care to our patients and a great future for our employees, our Trust and our community.
We offer a range of benefits to support our staff including:
- Access to the NHS Pension Scheme, providing generous benefits upon retirement, as well as a lump sum and pension for dependants
- 27 days holiday rising to 33 days (depending on NHS Trust service)
- A variety of different types of paid and unpaid leave covering emergency and planned leave
- NHS Car Lease scheme and Cycle to Work scheme
- An extensive range of learning and development opportunities
- Discounts on restaurants, getaways, shopping, motoring, cinema and finance from a range of providers
For further information on the fantastic range of benefits we offer please visit the Trust's dedicated Staff Benefits pagesJob descriptionJob responsibilities
For further details with regard to this vacancy opportunity, please see the attached Job Description and Person Specification.Person SpecificationQualificationEssential
- Registered anesthetic nurse/ODP
- Demonstrate commitment to undertake further study
- Can demonstrate high standard of clinical practice
- Ability to work effectively within a perioperative team
- Used evidence based practice to provide high standard of care
- Demonstrate awareness of current issues of healthcare
- Show some awareness of theatre specialities
- Numeric skills & computer skills
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Flexibility towards work and working hours relating to service demands
Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS TrustAddress
Hull Royal Infirmary
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.