On the evening of the 13th and 14th December we are holding a Nurse Recruitment event at the Curve, Greater Manchester Mental Health, Bury New Road, Prestwich, M25 3BL.
We have services from all across the Trust on site ready to talk to you about opportunities and what it is like to work at the trust.
There is also the opportunity to be interviewed on the night.Main duties of the job
The locations are :
- North Manchester - Crumpsall
- South Manchester- Wythenshawe
The services are
- Older Adults
Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust (GMMH) is one of the leading mental health trusts in the UK.
Serving a population of 1.2million people, across one of the most exciting and affordable cities in Europe, GMMH provides community and inpatient mental health care, alongside prison in reach, substance misuse services, a specialist centre for mental health and deafness and inpatient perinatal mental health care.
The Trust employs around 6,500 people, who make a difference across 130 locations. Staff at GMMH work to improve lives with a culture based on five core values:
- We are caring and compassionate
- We inspire hope
- We work together
- We value and respect
- We are open and honest
GMMH is one of the most active research trusts in the UK, with one of the highest levels of recruitment to clinical trials for mental health.
We have been rated 'Good' overall by the Care Quality Commission. Our substance misuse services and leadership were rated as 'Outstanding'Job descriptionJob responsibilities
See attached job description for our general inpatient roles.
Hope to see you then on the 13th or 14thPerson SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Qualified Nurse or working towards
- Have recent experience of working within and supporting staff to deliver care to patients who have challenging needs in order to demonstrate the required understanding of risk management.
- Have recent experience of working proactively within a multi disciplinary team.
- Ability to assess, plan, implement and evaluate evidence based care for the patient group.
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Be able to engage with service users effectively to ensure monitoring of risk and mental health including identification of recognised early warning signs.
- Be able to reflect honestly on and develop own skills and abilities to best meet the needs of the service user population
Greater Manchester Mental Health NHSFTAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.