To Support the Senior Sister / Senior Charge Nurse in ensuring the highest standard and quality of nursing care is delivered., providing and developing specialised nursing care to the renal Haemodialysis patient.Main duties of the job
To develop and provide specialised programmes of nursing care to a diverse range of patients.
To lead a team of qualified, support and student team members. To take charge of the ward / dept regularly.
To act as a role model and teacher, providing mentorship and support and demonstrate exemplary practice to all members of the Nursing team.About us
You will be working for an organisation which values and respects all of its staff and the community it serves. The Trust is a leader in the NHS and research sectors and provides excellent benefits for its staff. This includes commitments to professional development but also many policies to support employees in balancing their personal and professional lives.
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals is a leading Organisation in the delivery of care within South Yorkshire. the PROUD behaviours of the organisation are embedded into the day to care of the patients and for the staff whom work here.Job descriptionJob responsibilitiesPlease view the attached Job Description and Person Specification documents for full details regarding this post. When completing your application please ensure that you clearly demonstrate how you meet the role criteria.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Registered on part 1 of the NMC register.
- Current NMC registration.
- Evidence of post registered education relevant to role competencies.
- To have completed the national PEAP programme for practice supervisors or equivalent teaching and assessing qualification for those with ENB998.
- Current haemodialysis competencies.
- Advanced Renal Module or working towards.
- Extensive experience of working in a renal care setting
- Extensive experience working with Haemodialysis patients
- Ability to manage change.
- Effective communication skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of patient care and the needs of the service.
- Excellent role model for all Health Care professionals.
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.