Working as part of Education and People Development, the successful individual would be an experienced leadership and organisation development professional, leading the development and delivery of a range of leadership and organisational development projects. The post holder will lead work to embed a compassionate and inclusive leadership culture. You will develop and deliver the internal leadership and management development program with a focus on equipping leaders to create positive team climates fundamental to staff wellbeing and retention. This position will be for nine months covering Maternity Leave with a possibility to extend to twelve months.
The post holder will also lead and support team development (for example using evidence-based approaches for example Affina Team Coach) and other OD interventions including MBTI, 360, coaching managers and teams, delivering bespoke learning and OD interventions aligned to SASH values, strategic priorities and the NHS People Plan.
You will be adept at facilitating in a range of different environments using virtual and digital formats to increase reach to a wide audience and ensure continuity of service in a changing environment.
This role is fundamental to our ambition as the post holder will lead on developing and delivering our leadership development to build a pipeline of talented, compassionate and inclusive leaders.Main duties of the job
For further information, please see the attached trust job description and person specification for a full list of duties and responsibilities.About us
We provide emergency and non-emergency services to the residents of East Surrey, North-East West Sussex, and South Croydon, including the major towns of Crawley, Horsham, Reigate and Redhill a community of over 535,000 people. We provide acute and complex services and a range of outpatient, diagnostic services whilst Crawley Hospital and Horsham in West Sussex and Caterham Dene Hospital and Oxted Health Centre in Surrey provide less complex planned services. In 2019 the Care Quality Commission (CQC) rated our services as 'Outstanding' and we are one of the best performing Trusts in England:
Job descriptionJob responsibilities
- Winners of Health Service Journal Acute Trust of the year award 2021.
- National Patient Safety Awards winner and strive to be a beacon for safety in all that we do.
- We are rated the sixth highest trust in the South East and in the top 25% nationally for staff recommending the Trust as a place to work or receive treatment.
For further information, regarding the role please see the attached trust job description and person specification for a full list of duties and responsibilities.
Once you understand the requirements outlined in the advert, please ensure your application clearly reflects where you match them including any examples you would like to highlight.Person SpecificationNo desirable criteria specifiedEssential
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Evidence of a good standard of written English appropriate to the role
- A complete and accurate application
- Suitability for role evidenced in supporting statement
- Evidence of essential experience for role
- Meet the essential education/qualifications required for the role
- Hold the necessary mandatory professional/clinical registration
- Evidence of the Trust values and behaviours
- Evidence of any other essential criteria outlined in the person specification
Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS TrustAddress
East Surrey Hospital
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.