Would you like to work as part of our therapy team covering part of the East Riding ?
We are looking for an Occupational Therapist who has experience in delivering rehabilitation, to join our friendly team of therapists, predominantly working in the Driffield and Bridlington area.
The successful candidate will already have knowledge and experience in assessing and treating people who have physical rehabilitation needs. You will mainly be working with patients in their own homes, and will have the opportunity to treat people with a variety of conditions and needs. You will be part of a team that delivers Community Rehabilitation, Intermediate Care and palliative care , to patients in the locality .Main duties of the job
The post holder will have a good deal of autonomy in the management of their caseload, and this can be very challenging at times, but you will have support available from the wider team at all times.
The role is very varied, each day is very different, and if you enjoy working in the community , you will experience considerable job satisfaction, knowing that you have contributed to maximising people's independence , enabling them to live safely in their own homes.
If you think this could be the role for you, please phone Vicky Ryan on 07526 170186 for an informal chat about the post.About us
At CHCP, we're passionate aboutpeople
and we know that you are too, that's why we're here isn't it? We recognise that high quality care is delivered by high quality professionals who are appreciated, respected and supported, which is why we want to give all our colleagues the chance to shine.
Work with us and you'll be more than just a number. Our people are our shareholders and their thoughts and opinions are always heard at CHCP you have a real voice.
Compassion is at the heart of our business we're a team of nearly 2,500 colleagues who work together to deliverfirst-class healthcare
to thousands of people living in Hull, the East Riding, Knowsley and St Helens. Local diversity demands diverse roles, that's why we have vacancies to suit everybody. No matter your role at CHCP, we'll support you to thrive.
As the 13thlargest social enterprise in the UK, we're pioneering the move towards independent service delivery. Join us on our journey and help us make history.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Please see the job description and person specification attached to this job advert for full details on the role.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Current HPC professional registration
- Degree / diploma on Physiotherapy or Occupational therapy
- Post Graduate Diploma in relevant specialist area or Professional qualification to Degree level supplemented by specialist accredited training and experience in specialist field(s) equivalent to post graduate diploma level
- To be on the live register of mentors (if required by the professional body)
- Leadership qualification/equivalent experience if required
- Teaching qualification or equivalent presentation skills/training experience
- Behavior changing qualification
- If appropriate dysphagia training
- Full understanding of relevant policy, legislation and guidance relevant to clinical and service area
- Full understanding/application of relevant clinical practice/standards/audit within identified clinical area
- Specialist understanding of relevant clinical practice, standards and protocols within identified clinical area
- Evidence of undertaking audits/surveys
- Basic IT skills
- Member of specialist interest group/network, locally or regionally
- Develop to advanced/expert understanding of relevant clinical practice, standards and protocols within identified clinical area
- Evidence of sound post-registration professional practice
- Evidence of continuing professional development (CPD) relevant to the clinical area at a specialist level of care
- Experience of multi-agency/professional working
- Experience of case load management within specialist service area
- Evidence of promoting/supporting active patient/relative involvement/participation
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Experience of complex case load management within specialist service area
City Health Care Partnership CICAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.