To provide a comprehensive and confidential Personal Assistant and general administrative support to the Director of Emergency Planning and Response and The Associate Director for Facilities Management and, as and when the need arises, other members of the Facilities Directorate.
To manage the office support function providing administration and support for the Facilities Management Directorate.Main duties of the job
Be responsible for managing, maintaining and the development of reporting mechanisms, filing and information systems and standard templates.
Project co-ordination of discrete work streams within the Facilities Management projects/initiatives as identified by the Associate Director and Heads of Facilities Management.About us
Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust is a large acute hospital Trust in the county of Kent.
The Trust provides a full range of general hospital services and some areas of specialist complex care to around 760,000 people living in the south part of West Kent and the north part of East Sussex.
The Trust's core catchment areas are Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells and their surrounding boroughs. We work from two main clinical sites: Maidstone Hospital and Tunbridge Wells Hospital at Pembury. Tunbridge Wells Hospital opened in 2011 and provides single rooms with en-suites for all in-patients - the first of its kind in the country.
We employ more than 7,000 full and part-time staff in a huge range of clinical and non-clinical roles across both of our hospital sites.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Once your pre-employment checks have been completed you will be contacted by Recruitment to arrange your start date which will be in line with one of our Corporate Inductions.
At MTW, we seek to develop a culture where everyone can reach their full potential with opportunities to grow and develop their career. We recognise and value the unique contributions that each of our staff bring, delivering the best quality care and service to our patients. We are committed to being a diverse employer and strive to reflect everyone in our local communities. We welcome applications from people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences and celebrate the diversity of thought, viewpoints and ideas that will make our Trust the best place to work. Interview Date: To be confirmedPerson SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Relevant degree or relevant level of qualifications or experience
- Attained ECDL or equivalent qualifications
- RSA Stage 3 Advanced Diploma (or equivalent experience)
- Significant experience plus experience in senior admin role
- Office Management experience
- IT experience in Microsoft Office packages: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and internet
- Practical experience in PA, Secretarial and administrative duties working at a senior level.
- Finance management experience
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- To communicate at all levels of Trust and outside organisations
- Analysis of business information
- Highly computer literate
- Advanced keyboard and IT skills
- The ability to review a range of facts or information and provide interpretation to members of the project team.
- Good organisational skills
- Effective time management, shows initiative and ability to prioritise own workload and multiple manager timescales.
- Ability to multi-task
Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS TrustAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.