Clinical Systems Training and Development Officer
Hdigital Support and Implementation,Clinical Systems Training
Castle Hill Hospital
Band 5, Full Time (Monday-Friday)
The Hdigital Support and Implementation Team is responsible for the implementation, development and on-going management and support of the Trust's Digital Strategy, which aims to transform the Trust into a digitised enterprise.
This will require the delivery of a number of cutting-edge computer systems and applications with the aim of improving the care provided to patients, and to provide a wide range of other operational and service benefits.
The end-user training provision and on-going training support for these systems will be provided by the Hdigital Clinical Systems Training Department. This post is required to work within a team to develop, maintain and deliver the end-user training provision and support. Please note that this advertised vacancy does not meet the UKVI eligibility requirements for a Skilled Worker Visa and therefore HUTH would not be able to issue a Certificate of Sponsorship for this roleMain duties of the job
A vacancy has arisen for the post of Clinical Systems Training and Development Officer within the Hdigital Support and Implementation Team.
We are looking for a person with the qualifications, experience and knowledge for developing and delivering end - user training, preferably within a NHS environment, and using clinical and patient administrative systems. The successful candidate will be able to describe the knowledge and skills they possess that will contribute to the Hdigital Clinical Systems Training Team and the service it provides.
You will work as part of the Hdigital Support and Implementation Team and will, therefore, need to demonstrate the ability to work within a team with shared goals, and be able to meet strict deadlines. The ability to work without supervision and under your own initiative is also essential.
Required to travel between hospital sites and venues outside of Trust as and when required. May work from home for part of the week.
For further information please contact Stuart Dorsett-Mill, Castle Hill Hospital (01482- 468577), or e-mail email@example.comAbout us
HUTH has two main sites: Hull Royal Infirmary and Castle Hill Hospital with an annual budget of approximately �500 million. The Trust employs around 11,000 staff and serves an extended population of 1.25 million, delivering a number of outpatient services from locations across the area, extending from Scarborough in North Yorkshire to Grimsby and Scunthorpe in North East and North Lincolnshire respectively
Our vision is Great Staff, Great Care, Great Future, as we believe that by developing an innovative, skilled and caring workforce, we can deliver great care to our patients and a great future for our employees, our Trust and our community.
We offer a range of benefits to support our staff including:
- Access to the NHS Pension Scheme, providing generous benefits upon retirement, as well as a lump sum and pension for dependants
- 27 days holiday rising to 33 days (depending on NHS Trust service)
- A variety of different types of paid and unpaid leave covering emergency and planned leave
- NHS Car Lease scheme and Cycle to Work scheme
- An extensive range of learning and development opportunities
- Discounts on restaurants, getaways, shopping, motoring, cinema and finance from a range of providers
For further information on the fantastic range of benefits we offer please visit the Trust's dedicated Staff Benefits pages.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
For further details with regard to this vacancy opportunity, please see the attached Job Description and Person Specification.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- A degree or equivalent NHS experience as a clinical system user
- Training Qualification to Level 3 or equivalent experience in education
- Training course design and delivery experience
- Provided end-user support and advice
- Relevant NHS experience either using clinical systems or in an educational setting
- Trainer of clinical and non-clinical applications (e.g. Lorenzo.)
- IT training course design and delivery
- Effective communication skills
- Good presentation skills.
- Good planning and organisational skills
- PC and Microsoft Office use
- Understanding of Information Governance and security and confidentiality issues
- Able to work unsupervised using own initiative.
- Proactive/ self-motivated.
- Ability to motivate/ enthuse others.
- Take responsibility for own actions/ workload
- Team worker/ player
- E-Learning application skills.
- Experience of working in an office environment.
- ECDL/Advanced ECDL
- Knowledge of Trust IM& T strategy.
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Flexible approach to workload as determined by deadlines, policies, etc.
- Willing to undertake other duties appropriate to grade.
Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS TrustAddress
Castle Hill Hospital
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.