We are looking for Senior Mental Health Practitioner with a Professional Registration in either Nursing, Occupational Therapy or Social Work to join our specialist multidisciplinary North and Mid Devon STEP (Early Intervention in Psychosis) Team based in Barnstaple.
- Are you someone looking for a career in one of the UK’s most respected mental health and learning disability trusts?
- Would you like to do a job that makes a difference every day?
The role involves providing complex assessments and care planning for individuals and their families/carers experience first episode psychosis. The post holder will be required to fulfil all requirements of case management and where relevant, CPA care co-ordination.
Devon Partnership NHS Trust is growing as we establish ourselves us as one of the leading providers of mental health services in the country.
Working as part of Devon Partnership NHS Trust, you will make a difference to people’s lives from the moment you start. £32,306 - £39,027 per annum pro rata (Band 6).
The ideal candidate will have experience of working with a wide range of Mental Health conditions in adult and / or children’s community services. Experience of working in an Early Intervention Psychosis service would be ideal but not essential as long as there is enthusiasm to learn. The successful candidate with be supported with developing specialist knowledge and skills in First Episode Psychosis.
Your base will be in Barnstaple, however under the current COVID-19 conditions this may be subject to alternative arrangements/change for example home working. Please be assured that any alternatives will be discussed fully with you and the organisation. Please ask the appointing manager if you have any questions.
Join us at Devon Partnership NHS Trust and you’ll be joining an award-winning organisation that is passionate about mental health and learning disability. One that cares about the people it supports – and one that also cares about its staff.
Our offer to you
We recognise our people want to learn and develop, becoming the best that they can be. We offer all our staff a range of training opportunities including a variety of in-house training programmes designed and delivered by experts, and opportunities to access external training where appropriate.
In addition to ongoing training and development opportunities, we are committed to providing an environment in which you can thrive. Benefits of working at Devon Partnership NHS Trust include:
- Commitment to flexible working
- 27 days of annual leave per year plus bank holidays, increasing to 29 days after 5 years and 33 days after 10 years’ service with the NHS so you can really enjoy what Devon has to offer
- Individual personal development plans and a commitment to ongoing training - including opportunities to work in different services to build your experience and skills
- Generous NHS pension scheme
- Good maternity, paternity and adoption benefits
- Health service discounts and online benefits
- Incremental pay progression
- Free confidential employee assistance programme 24/7
- Access to our LGBTI+ network
- Health and wellbeing opportunities
- Cycle to Work Scheme and reduced public transport rates
- Structured learning and development opportunities.
Devon offers beautiful coastal and countryside locations with a wide range of social & leisure opportunities. This ranges from some of the best beaches in the Country, The Moors, Canals and rivers all of which can be accessed easily via foot, car, bike or boat. Great place to work. Great place to live.
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.