Improving Access to Psychological Therapy provided by Lancashire and South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust has 1 vacancy for Band 6 Senior Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners (full time permanent post) in the Bay area of Lancashire and South Cumbria, located in the following team:
Main duties of the job
- Lancaster and Morecambe Mindsmatter
This is an exciting opportunity for qualified and experienced PWP to join our Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) service as Senior PWP. We are looking for a dynamic, hardworking and enthusiastic individual with the appropriate skills and experience. The role will involve providing clinical supervision and pastoral support to PWPs, and to contribute to the leadership of PWPs within your team.About us
Lancashire & South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust provides a range of services including secondary mental health care across this area. Specialist provision comprises inpatient child and adolescent mental health services, perinatal mental health and forensic services including low and medium secure care.
The Trust also provides a range of physical health and well-being services in the community alongside a range of partners in the Lancashire, Cumbria and Sefton area.
Lancashire & South Cumbria Foundation Trust encourages flexible working, we believe that a positive work/life balance benefits NHS employees through improved health and wellbeing. We would consider working patterns such as term time, part time, compressed hours, flexi-time and career breaks. We encourage applicants to state clearly on their application forms this request and discuss these options at interview.
For more information please visit our website via Lancashire & South Cumbria NHS FTJob descriptionJob responsibilities
Please see attached the job description and person specification for more information about this role.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Completion of a suitable accredited course E.g. PG Cert PWP Training or Graduate Mental Health Worker Qualification with certificate of exemption from the NHS England PWP Competency Scheme
- Registered as PWP by BABCP or BPS
- Knowledge of NHS structures and policy within a primary care context.
- Understanding of the role of mentoring
- Knowledge of mental health referral pathways and procedures.
- Substantial post qualification clinical work in an Talking Therapies setting.
- Experience of providing clinical supervision.
- Evidence of regular supervised practice.
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and communication skills both oral and written.
- Evidence of ability to organise own workload.
- Basic keyboard skills.
Lancashire & South Cumbria NHS Foundation TrustAddress
L7F9 L0371 Talking Therapies Lancaster & Morecambe
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.