***previous applicants need not apply***
We are looking for a Quality Governance Facilitator to join the divisional Integrated Care and Community Quality Team to support the delivery of Clinical Governance across the division.
The post holder will be responsible for providing practical support, expertise and facilitation to the clinical division across a wide range of patient safety and quality improvement activities. This will include supporting the Division's governance arrangements in accordance with patient safety, quality improvement programmes, complaints, patient and public involvement/ engagement, clinical audit and other relevant quality governance requirements.
If you are a motivated, determined individual with an eye for quality and a passion for patient safety then we would love to hear from you.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further please contact Hattie Gill, Quality Governance Lead on 07741 153500.Main duties of the job
To provide practical support, expertise and facilitation to the clinical division across a wide range of patient safety and quality improvement activities. This will include supporting the division's governance arrangements in accordance with patient safety, quality improvement programmes, complaints, patient and public involvement/ engagement, clinical audit and other relevant quality governance requirements
The post holder will develop and maintain inter-divisional relationships and with the central quality governance team to ensure that incidents are investigated in accordance with the relevant Trust policy and that learning is shared across the organisation where appropriate.
The post holder will work closely with the divisional senior team to identify and define the information needs in order to monitor clinical effectiveness, patient safety and quality outputs of the services providedAbout us
Our STAR values are at the heart of everything we do. You can expect to see them in the way we act and the way we treat each other. Our values make us who we are. We will expect your values and behaviours to reflect the STAR Values of the organisation:
Service We will put our patients first
Teamwork We will work together
Ambition We will aspire to provide the best service
Respect We will act with integrityJob descriptionJob responsibilities
Support the delivery and implementation of the Trust Quality and Risk Management strategies within their respective Division.
Full duties can be found on the attached JD.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Degree level qualification and / or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Governance training
- RCA training
- Clinical qualification and hold current registration with the relevant professional body
- Clinical risk management qualification
- Teaching certificate
- Experience of quality governance work in the NHS or healthcare setting
- Experience of working with complaints and clinical or non clinical incidents
- Broad understanding of the NHS governance agendas
- Successful change management in the health care setting
- Experience of writing reports and investigations
- Experience of data analysis from a range of sources
- Knowledge of Care Quality Standards
- Experience with risk management systems exporting data and providing reports
- Understanding of the regulatory requirements in relation to quality governance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to communicate complex aspects of quality governance in a style that all staff can comprehend and implement
- Negotiating and influencing skills
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with staff at all levels
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Ability to develop and implement policy
- Project management skills
Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Great Western Hospital
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.