The CTL within the Veterans High Intensity pathway of OpCourage Southwest is a dual clinical/ management role that will operate in collaboration with the integrated OpCourage service, under the direction and supervision of the Clinical lead. The post will provide effective line management and support the development of effective clinical team systems to make efficient use of resources in achieving the service delivery plan, and maintain a focus on achieving and improving performance within their team. Whilst the CTL post has an operational management focus, as registered practitioners the role is also expected to demonstrate a high level of clinical practice and provide clinical leadership within HISMain duties of the job
- Work in partnership with the Clinical Lead to develop an accessible, responsive and regionally consistent service.
- Organise, integrate, and lead a multi-professional team in providing high quality service to service users of the South West region.
- Support the Clinical lead in ensuring the delivery of a comprehensive targeted and user focused service through effective management, prioritisation and liaison with key stakeholders of the service.
- Ensure all staff, project and budget management responsibilities are undertaken within Trust guidelines.
- Act as a champion for the service, demonstrating a participative and supportive management style with a commitment to team working.
Manage and lead the operational functioning of the team, participating in an on-call or duty desk system as required.About us
At Dorset HealthCare we're on a mission to empower people to make the most of their lives through our outstanding, joined-up healthcare services. We're a dynamic, forward-looking Trust, running 12 community hospitals, specialist inpatient facilities and a wide range of integrated community and mental health services for a population of almost 800,000 people.
We do things differently here - it's one of the reasons the CQC rated us 'outstanding' in 2019. It's also why 95% of patients across our services say they have a good or very good experience of our services and 89% of staff feel they can really make a difference. Whether you're looking to work with us in one of our bustling market towns, vibrant urban locations, thriving seaside spots, or among the rolling hills of Dorset, there are lots of ways you can make a difference in our communities.
Our 7,000-strong workforce is at the heart of what we do and our success is a testament to our brilliant people. We're all about building a workplace for the future, we believe in equal opportunities and we celebrate diversity. We're an inclusive workplace, where everyone is welcome, everyone can be authentic, and we are all encouraged to be the best version of ourselves.
Working with us you'll be part of a strong team, challenge yourself, build a career, and teach us what we don't know. And you'll be working towards our vision to be better every day through excellence, compassion and expertise in all we do.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
For the main duties and responsibilities for this role please read the attached job description and person specification. When completing your application please ensure your supporting statement reflects the criteria set out in these documents by showing how your experience and skills apply to this post.
As part of our vision to have a skilled, diverse and caring workforce, Dorset HealthCare is working in partnership with The Princes Trust to support people getting into work, as part of this partnership, we are offering an employability service to support individuals between 16-30 years old with application writing, interview skills and other employment support. If you would like or know of anyone who would value this support please do contact email@example.comPerson Specificationevidence of experience working with client groupEssential
- understanding of challenges facing forces families
- experience within United Kingdom Armed Forces
- experience of managing community teams
understanding of client groupEssential
- experience of managing remote teams
Knowledge of serviceEssential
- Demonstrates a high level of understanding of the difficulties experienced by veterans presenting with mental health and/or physical health needs and how this impacts on function
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of VMH services and pathway for Armed Forces community .
Dorset HealthCare University NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.