***Please note that this vacancy is for the Advancing Quality Alliance (Aqua) and not for the Northern Care Alliance. The post will be based at Crossgate House in Sale***
This is a 12 month maternity cover contract.
Are you a skilled communicator who is passionate, creative and practical?
The Communications and Marketing Manager will co-design and lead planned, proactive, effective communications with all levels of internal and external audiences across a range of channels.
Leading the Communications and Marketing team, this role provides strong leadership to ensure successful delivery of communications and marketing plans, and support business development.
The role will ensure high quality content (copy, voice, images, video, etc.) across all media (including social media and websites) is delivered to the right audiences at the right time, in line with Aqua's brand.
The Communications and Marketing Manager will use their excellent writing and multimedia skills to create their own content to a high standard, as well as leading their team, and supporting staff across Aqua to generate content.
The Communications and Marketing Manager role is for someone with a proven track record of planning, implementing and evaluating communications and marketing activities. You will be an innovative thinker, committed to creative solutions and campaigns.Main duties of the job
The post holder will work as part of the Communications and Marketing Team to deliver a range of support to members, customers and staff with a key focus on the following areas:
- Developing high-quality innovative communications plans which support Aqua's strategic objectives from the research and planning stage through to delivery and evaluation, as well as meeting day-to-day communications requests from internal colleagues and external stakeholders, including the media.
- Lead on planning and delivery across web and social channels, operating various content management systems (predominantly WordPress), ensuring timely delegation to the team as required.
Source and develop high-quality written content for a range of internal and external uses including for annual reports and publications, press releases, web sites, social media and internal newsletters.About us
Aqua (Advancing Quality Alliance) is a quality improvement organisation, working with the NHS, care providers and local authorities to identify, refine and embed sustainable strategies for high-quality care and regulatory excellence.
Established in 2010, we operate as a membership and consultancy organisation within the NHS, providing quality improvement expertise, specialist learning and development across the UK.
We develop tailored, efficient solutions, informed by data and co-designed with service users to deliver maximum impact.
At Aqua we seek to ensure we reflect the world in which we live in, through understanding and supporting equality and diversity in all that we do. Our values of Excellence, Respect, Integrity and Collaboration are at the heart of our work in support of our staff and members.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
To read more information about the advertised role, and the main job duties/responsibilities please open the Job Description and Person Specification located under the supporting documents heading.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Educated to degree level
- Recognised qualification in Communications or Marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Able to devise and execute communications plans
- Understanding of corporate identity and branding
- Extensive knowledge of communications and marketing approaches, techniques and procedures
- Knowledge of public sector issues, including those surrounding the NHS
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Experience of communications within a business to business environment
- Minimum of three years previous work experience in a similar communications role, producing content for a range of media
- Experience of managing teams
Northern Care Alliance NHS Foundation Trust Address
Aqua (Advancing Quality Alliance), Crossgate House
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.