The Hampshire Trust Wide YOT/CAMHS are looking for a mental health practitioner who is dynamic and interested in working across agencies. You need to want to make a difference to young people who have mental health needs and are within the criminal justice system.
This post offers a incentive, or a Relocation package up to a maximum of �4000 (pro rata applies and subject to terms and conditions).
Please be aware that anyone applying for a post with CAMHS Hampshire will be subject to TUPE transfer.
Under the Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment Regulations) (TUPE) all substantive Hampshire CAMHS staff who are employed by Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (SPFT) will transfer to either Southern Health Foundation Trust, or to Surrey and Borders Foundation Trust. The TUPE transfer from Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust effective from 1st February 2024.
The Consultation document for TUPE transfer will be made available for all successful applicants.Main duties of the job
The main focus of this exciting role will be to provide support to a small caseload of individuals, with mental health and offending behaviour. You will be following existing CAMHS pathways. Particular knowledge of ADHD, autism, trauma, learning disability and experience in forensic will be of benefit. You will carry out specialist assessments and devise robust risk management plans, whilst implementing bespoke interventions.
We are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic, dynamic, are able to demonstrate a strong sense of initiative, adapting to any given situation, and who work well as part of a team. A friendly attitude, a sense of humour and being supportive to your colleagues is also important.About us
All we ask is that you are committed to delivering a quality service to those under your care and that you are passionate in regards to developing and improving service provision. We will ensure you have a suitable induction period and training will be provided according to your needs, along with support from an experienced MDT and forensic lead.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
An RNMH could suit this post as could allied profession i.e. social worker, speech therapist, RNLD or occupational therapist with relevant experience.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Registered Nurse with current registration [mental health/LD/Adult], appropriate to the job role
- Completion of Mentorship Course/ENB equivalent
- Evidence of continuous professional development
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Significant post qualifying experience in the relevant care group
- Experience of working alongside people with complex health problems in the designated care group
- Experience of supervising staff
- Experience of providing a range of clinical interventions to people in the designated care group with a variety of health problems
- Experience of working consultatively with professionals
- Experience of conducting clinical assessments including risk assessments
- Experience of partnership working within and across various statutory and non statutory teams and agencies
- Experience of working within the CPA process
- Understanding of clinical governance
- Previous experience of working in the community
Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.