As a recognised provider of innovative, high quality care services, Central London Community Health Trust are looking for exceptional individuals to join our highly respected Barnet Planned care. CLCH Community Planned Care Services are currently seeking a motivated District nurse team lead band 7 to join our community based service in West locality of Barnet.
Are you looking for opportunities to develop your nursing skills and your career and to be part of a unique and dynamic integrated care team? Do you want to be part of developing and shaping a new integrated care service in Barnet?
If so, an exciting new opportunity is available for a district nurse team leader (Band 7) to join our Planned Integrated Care Service.Main duties of the job
Barnet Planned service provide community Nursing services to Barnet CCG and is split into three locality teams. This post will be located in the West of the Barnet localities. The post holder will work closely with the locality manager, Head of clinical service, PDN, GP partners, Hospice, senior nurses and other team leads to develop the service and maintain close working relationships with both acute and community services.
The post holder will be responsible for a caseload and the management of group of patients.
We are committed in offering you a rewarding and team environment with clinical supervision and support, a variety of career development opportunities and access to learning and development ensuring your continuous professional enhancement, clinical leadership support and alongside this the chance to work in the unique and energetic Barnet Community areas.About us
Just as we care about our patients' wellbeing, we care about yours!
We can offer you:
- A comprehensive induction into the community service followed by a local induction to introduce you to the role
- Car lease scheme *T& C's apply
- Flexible working options
- Annual travel card loan
- Training, support and development in your career
To have a full look at our benefits and what it's like working for us please go here: https://www.clch.nhs.uk/job/pay-and-benefitsJob descriptionJob responsibilities
Please refer to Job description and personal Specification for outline of skills, knowledge and experience required. Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- The post holder is responsible for the day to day running of the District Nursing team to high standards within the locality.
- The post holder leads the team in monitoring and improving standards of care and assists the overall development of the adult nursing service, delivering a cost-effective service within the boundaries of available resources while ensuring patient safety and ensuring clinical standards are met.
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Registered Nurse with current UK NMC registration
- Post-registration qualification in district nursing or equivalent
- Nurse prescribing appropriate to role
- Evidence of continuing professional education and post-registration education and training
- Qualification in team / service management or prepared to work towards
- Relevant specialist courses
- Mentor or practice based learning training
- Community or Independent Nurse Prescribing qualification or prepared to work towards
Central London Community Health TrustAddress
Edgware Community Hospital
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.