We are recruiting for a Band 6 Case Manager within the West Hull Nursing and Conditions Team. This is a full time post of 37.5 hours.
The successful applicants will need to have excellent communication skills and have an adaptable approach to work in order to respond to the dynamic changes that occur in community nursing on a day-to-day basis. Additionally, you will need to demonstrate IT literacy and this post requires that you have the ability to travel between locations to carry out your work and to attend training and meetings. Daily access to transport is therefore essential.Main duties of the job
The West Hull Community Nursing Team provides holistic quality community nursing care to a dedicated client group who need support and care with Long Term Conditions management/ Complex wound care/ Palliative care. Care is delivered in patients own home environment (including residential care) and designated treatment rooms. The team has a multidisciplinary approach and works closely with other local providers and other healthcare providers within Hull and the East Riding.
For further information, please contact Tracy Cetin, Clinical Team Lead on 07964686978 or email email@example.comAbout us
At CHCP, we're passionate aboutpeople
and we know that you are too, that's why we're here isn't it? We recognise that high quality care is delivered by high quality professionals who are appreciated, respected and supported, which is why we want to give all our colleagues the chance to shine.
Work with us and you'll be more than just a number. Our people are our shareholders and their thoughts and opinions are always heard at CHCP you have a real voice.
Compassion is at the heart of our business we're a team of nearly 2,500 colleagues who work together to deliverfirst-class healthcare
to thousands of people living in Hull, the East Riding, Knowsley and St Helens. Local diversity demands diverse roles, that's why we have vacancies to suit everybody. No matter your role at CHCP, we'll support you to thrive.
As the 13thlargest social enterprise in the UK, we're pioneering the move towards independent service delivery. Join us on our journey and help us make history.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Please see the job description and person specification attached to this job advert for full details on the role.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- RGN/RN/Diploma Nursing Studies
- Non-medical prescribing V100/V150 or willing to work towards within specified timeframe
- Specialist training/short courses relevant to the post or equivalent level of experience
- Evidence of ongoing continuing professional development/Portfolio
- Current Legislation and impact on community nursing services.
- Evidence based practice
- Mentorship or evidence of supervision/teaching/team management
- Evidence of understanding of the role of Case Manager and care coordination
- To demonstrate an understanding of proactive caseload management
- Integrated Team working
- Understanding of audit processes, Key Performance Indicators and Targets, CQUIN collection data and Quality Monitoring Programmes
- Understanding of research methodology and audit
- To have an understanding of the principles of restorative practice
- Significant post registration experience of working at Band 5
- Experience in planning and providing care to patient with Long Term Conditions, wound management, palliative and end of life care.
- Experience of collaborative working across organisation both statutory and voluntary services
- Experience of initiating and implementing clinical or professional change and evaluation of practice
- Experience in using IT in clinical practic
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Developing and leading practitioners to deliver client responsive services delivering high quality nursing skills and care
- Experience of proactive caseload management and the ability to act as a care coordinator
City Health Care Partnership CICAddress
West Hull Community Nursing
Unit 2, Priory Park
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.