An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Pre operative nurse to join our senior POA team providing clinical, operational and managerial leadership to the POA department.
We are looking for a nurse with previous management or team leadership experience , who has the enthusiasm and commitment for delivering excellence in clinical care.
The postholder will work closely with the multidisciplinary team to ensure safe, personalised care that is responsive to feedback from our service users.Main duties of the job
o Acts as a role model to develop and encourage harmonious working relationships and professional rapport within the departmento Deputising for department sister when required - attending meetings and manage daily department issues in their absenceo Management of day to day service and issueso The role requires commitment to work across all sites within the Trust.o Promoting continuous development in clinical practice and delivery of patient care, encouraging innovation and appropriate change in service delivery.o To ensure the delivery of high quality patient care throughout the department.o To provide visible effective professional and managerial leadership to staff.o Represent the department in a professional manner at all times.About usListen to why colleagues think we are a great place to work! -
BHT - A great place to work (buckshealthcare.nhs.uk) What does Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust offer you?
Why work for us?
- As part of our BHT family, you'll benefit from learning and development opportunities to support your career progression.
- We offer flexible and agile workingopportunities,alongside your NHS benefits ofgenerous annual leave entitlement, pension andaccess toNHS discount schemes.
- We provide a range of health and wellbeing services to promote a healthy, happy workforce.
What do we stand for?
- We're committed to promoting inclusion and making sure all colleagues feel they belong. We encourage new colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply.
- As an employer, we aim to create a workplace where differences are valued and colleagues treat one another with dignity and respect.
- Greater diversity withinourBHT familyimprovespositive outcomes for the people and communities we serve.
- A keen supporter of the Armed Forces Community who know the value of employing a service leaver/veteran and their families.
Job descriptionJob responsibilities
- Our vision is to provide outstanding care, support healthy communities and be a great place to work.
- Our mission is to provide personal and compassionate care every time.
- Our care values are collaborate, aspire, respect and enable.
For a comprehensive list of responsibilities and duties, please kindly refer to the Job Description and Person Specification by downloading the JD and PS attachment in the advert.
If you are an internal applicant there is the option for secondment, all applicants must have the endorsement/support of their line manager prior to application.
If you have a disability that makes submitting this online application difficult and would like assistance, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the vacancy reference number.Person SpecificationessentialEssential
- experience in preop assessment
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Ability to resolve conflict/dispute in a non-confrontational manner
essentialEssential Desirable essentialEssential Desirable Employer detailsEmployer name
- Willingness for on-going personal development
- Leadership experience
- Cross site traveling
Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS TrustAddress
Buckinghamshire NHS trust
Queen Alexandra rd
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.