This role is a training position, the successful candidate will receive training through either a Level 7 Digital and Technological Solutions Specialist (integrated degree) or L& AI Data Specialist apprenticeship programme while working within our team. Over a period of 2 years the successful candidate will learn on the job and enhance their knowledge and skills to become a competent People Analytics Lead. This role will be paid in line with Annex 21 terms and conditions:
- Up to 12 months prior to completion of training: 75 per cent of the pay band maximum of the fully qualified rate
- More than one but less than two years prior to completion of training: 70 per cent of the pay band maximum of the qualified rate
Join us at King's Mill Hospital and be a driving force in shaping the future of healthcare.Main duties of the job
Join Our Team as a People Analytics Lead at King's Mill Hospital!
Are you passionate about making a meaningful impact on the healthcare industry? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment where you can drive positive change? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
- As a People Analytics Lead, you will play a pivotal role in our mission to enhance patient care through effective HR services. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Leading the Development: Spearhead the production, development, and provision of a comprehensive people analytics function within the People & Culture Directorate.
- Delivering Business Intelligence: Serve as the lead for an analytical function, delivering high-quality business intelligence to support high-level decision-making.
- Ensuring Data Excellence: Ensure that reporting is consistent, relevant, accurate, timely, and supplemented with intelligence and insight into the underlying data messages.
- Specialist Advice: Provide specialist advice to projects related to the procurement and implementation of new systems concerning information requirements.
- Continuous Improvement: Continually develop the information reporting service in accordance with national and locally driven agendas.
Thank you for your interest in this role.
Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is nationally recognised as being an excellent place to work and deliver care. We are rightly proud of the colleagues who work here
The Care Quality Commission rated King's Mill Hospital Outstanding and Newark, and Mansfield Community Hospitals Good. Overall we are rated Outstanding for care.
Happy colleagues deliver better care. Our teams work in a supportive, inclusive environment, which nurtures wellbeing and has opportunities for development and progression. We do not just care for our patients, we also care for you.
We would love you to join us.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
To understand the role in more details, please read the attached job description and person specification document.Person SpecificationKnowledgeEssential
- In depth knowledge and understanding of NHS Information Flows
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of ESR, Rostering or People Systems
- Detailed knowledge of NHS data standards and ability to interpret standards.
- Degree at 2.1 or higher in a relevant subject (aligned to apprentice entry req)
- Advanced computer literacy skills
- Management Qualification or proven by experience
- Advanced Excel Training
- Business Intelligence (BI) Training
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Significant experience in a senior information role
- Provision of advanced and complex information analysis service
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills verbally, written and presentation
Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation TrustAddress
King's Mill Hospital
Sutton In Ashfield
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.