We are looking for an Enthusiastic and experience Senior Practitioner/Clinical Lead
to join our team in Ealing Acton MINT. You will have the opportunity to lead one of the 3 Primary Care Networks (PCN) in partnership with a Consultant Psychiatrist and a member of the psychology team. Together you will support the MDT in managing and supporting service users to reach their recovery goals within the community. Acton MINT is passionate about delivering the Community Mental Health Framework for Adults. Please get in touch with the team If you would like to know more about this role.Main duties of the job
Senior Practitioners/Clinical Leads play pivotal roles in providing leadership and accountability within the newly configured Multi-disciplinary MINT teams. The teams will offer enhanced access and provision to psychological therapies, improved physical health care, employment support, personalised and trauma-informed care, medicines management and support for self-harm and coexisting substance use. In addition, the teams will work proactively to address social and racial disparities. Key to the success of the teams will be establishing and maintaining relationships within the local primary care networks as well as the Local communities in supporting the delivery of this vision.
We are seeking to recruit high caliber professionally qualified senior nurses with excellent communication skills and a clear commitment to delivering patient-centered quality care. Whilst the teams move into the new configurations you will need to be resilient, motivated and have the skills to adapt to working in a changing environment.About us
West London NHS Trust is one of the most diverse healthcare providers in the UK, delivering a range of mental health and physical healthcare and community services. The Trust runs Broadmoor Hospital, one of three high secure hospitals in the country, with an international reputation.
Our high secure services care for patients from South of England and we provide low and medium secure services across eight London boroughs. The Trust also provides mental and physical healthcare in three London boroughs (Ealing, Hounslow and Hammersmith & Fulham). We employ 4,500 staff, of whom 56% are BME. Our turnover for 2023-24 is �426m.
The Trust is rated as 'Good' overallby the Care Quality Commission. Forensic services are rated as 'Outstanding'.
The Trust is an established partner and contributor in the development of the evolving North West London Integrated Care System and the Integrated Care Board. The Trust leads the NW London Children and Adolescent Mental Health provider collaborative.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
The Candidate Pack provides an overview of the key tasks and responsibilities of the role, and the person specification outlines the qualifications, skills, experience and knowledge required. Please view as attached
The person specification below is not the full person specification, but outlines the criteria against which your application form will be assessed.Person SpecificationQualifications and TrainingEssential
- Registered Nurse, (mental health) appropriate to the job role.
- Evidence of post registration training in relevant service area
- Completion of Mentorship Course/ENB equivalent/Practice Educators
- Degree/diploma level supplemented by specialist qualification, training, experience, courses to masters level equivalent relevant to the care group
- Experience of supervising staff and students
- Able to manage a caseload of people with complex mental health needs
- Awareness of Trust policies and service specification
- Extensive post qualifying experience in relevant service area
- Lived experience of mental health issues
- Comprehensive knowledge of interventions specific to service area
- To understand performance reports and how they relate to team
- To have a good knowledge of service objectives
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills with staff, patients, families, carers and professionals
- Able to establish links with other services and professionals
- Able to effectively manage risk
West London NHS TrustAddress
Ealing Acton MINT
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.