Are you enthusiastic, skilled, motivated and digitally literate? We are looking for a system configurator and analyst who is passionate about developing and enhancing digital solutions to support and improve patient care by being intuitive, progressive and ensuring clinical safety.
You will be joining a cohesive and dynamic multi-disciplinary team who are engaged with digital platforms to enhance patient care, outcomes and improve sustainability.
You will have leadership and supervision responsibilities of a small team of staff.Main duties of the job
To lead, manage and configure the IntelliSpace Critical Care and Anesthesia (ICCA) system through change requests, maintaining an action log of these and live RAG status, reporting these monthly to the clinical digital leads.
Work closely with the end users to ensure the system is fit for purpose and service needs.
The role also includes elements of testing, training, system maintenance, audit and report formulation.
To support and assist staff in reporting any information technology (IT) issues including any hardware issues.
To lead and support the intensive care national and audit research centre (ICNARC) data coordinators covering for them during periods of leave.About us
As an organisation, the NHS offers a wide range of benefits including flexible working, pension contributions, market leading annual leave allowance, continuing professional development and regular informal conversations around career progression,annual recognition awards to celebrate and recognise our colleagues achievements throughout the yearand not to mention our Blue Light Card and NHS exclusive discounts.
We work hard to make sure that inclusion is part of everything we do. We know that true inclusion means we're able to provide the best care for our patients and provide a fulfilling career for all our colleagues.
The benefits of working in Somerset include the idyllic countryside, with our areas of outstanding beauty and stunning coastlines. You will get to enjoy these perks whilst still only being a stone's throw away from bustling city centres like Bristol, Bath and Exeter and only two hours away from London - there is truly something for everyone!
There are excellent educational facilities in the area and, when compared to other regions, house prices are reasonable.
We have six active and impactful colleague networks. These networks provide a safe space for colleagues to share their experiences and learn from one another, but also influence change across our trust:
Job descriptionJob responsibilities
- Multicultural Network
- Women's Network
- Armed Forces' Network
- LGBTQ+ Network
- Lived Experience Network, for colleagues living with disabilities
- Autistic Colleague Network
- Communicates nonclinical complex and sensitive information which may relate to staff, patients and relatives or commercial undertakings, within and outside the organisation.
- Communication will be verbal, one to one, as a group and through digital channels
- Responds positively, in a courteous and professional manner when dealing with non-routine enquiries which may be complex and involve problems in communication/understanding.
- Attend and contribute to unit meetings, being responsible for providing updates, generating reports and presenting relevant complex information in a way that is understood by the various stakeholders
- Liaise with the IT department including the service desk to provide updates when necessary
Detailed job description is attached.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- PRINCE2, or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Educated to Degree level in a relevant subject or equivalent level of qualification
- Relevant post-graduate programme or project management qualification, such as Lean or MSP (Managing Successful Programmes)
- Knowledge of administrative procedures, project management or information analysis.
- Understanding of NHS business and clinical processes
- Understanding of NHS Policies and Strategies, including Data Protection, information governance and Security
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Line/ management experience
- Specialist knowledge of the healthcare environment and understanding of the role of digital to support and transform care delivery and outcomes.
Somerset NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.