Are you a Mental Health Nurse (RMN), OT or Social Worker looking for a new opportunity to work in an organisation that will help you develop and achieve your goals to become the best you can be? If so, you're in luck.
Midlands Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust has an opportunity to join our Home Crisis Treatment team in South West Staffordshire based at St Georges Hospital in Stafford.
We are an award-winning Trust and have recently been ranked by HSJ awards as top in the Midlands for Mental Health, Learning and Development and Community Trusts as Best Place to work recommended by employees. When you come to work with us, we will help you reach your full potential. Not only that, we will actively seek opportunities to share the great things you are doing, with others locally, regionally, and nationally.Main duties of the job
- Working in an identified adult community mental health pathway, with the flexibility of working across pathways, dependent on skill and service need.
- Delivering high-quality clinical service to service users and their families.
- Managing a complex caseload and being responsible for clinical and caseload supervision of other team members where identified.
- Operating as a care coordinator for a defined caseload of service users
- Delivering therapeutic interventions, following an agreed care plan, to an identified group of people experiencing mental health-related difficulties.
By joining Team MPFT, you will be helping your communities and in return for this, we will support you by:
- Supporting your career development and progression.
- Excellent NHS Pension scheme
- Generous maternity, paternity, adoption leave
- Options for flexible working
- Up to 27 days annual leave (increasing with service up to 33 days) and the opportunity to purchase additional annual leave.
- Extensive Health and Wellbeing support and resources
- If you work in our community teams, we pay for your time travelling between patients.
- Lease car if you complete more than 500 business miles per annum, fully insured and maintained (including tyres), mileage paid at lease car rate
- Salary sacrifice car - fully insured and maintained (including tyres), your gross pay is reduced by the cost of the vehicle before tax, NI and pension deductions are calculated, mileage paid at business rates
- Salary sacrifice bikes up to �2k
- Free car parking at all trust sites
- Free flu vaccination every year
- Attractive relocation package
- Citizens Advice support linked with a Hardship Fund for one off additional support up to �250 (if the criteria is met)
And more. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive organisation and there is a choice of staff networks that help you meet like-minded people.Job descriptionJob responsibilitiesPlease check out the following videos from showcasing why MPFT is a great place to work:
Why Work for Mental Health Services at MPFT - YouTube
Development and Progression Within Mental Health Services at MPFT - YouTube
What is it like to be a Mental Health Nurse in a community setting at MPFT? - YouTube
We work with people who are experiencing a mental health crisis, require extra support alongside their regular support network or who can have the same treatment provided at home that they would receive in a Mental Health Hospital. As an integral team in the Urgent Care Pathway we work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You will be responsible for working in an identified adult community mental health pathway, with the flexibility of working across pathways, dependent on skill and service need. Responsible for care coordination of an identified caseload and you will also be expected to be available for consultation, support and clinical supervision to other health professionals working within the Community Mental Health Pathway Service and other areas of the Trust where identified as appropriate.
This is a 24 hour service and team members are all practitioners are required to work rostered shifts including weekends and nights and you must have a driving license and access to a car for your shifts.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Registered Mental Health & Social Care qualification in any of the following - RMN/OT/Social Worker
- Conforms to NMC/Allied/HCPC requirements
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Experience of working with people experiencing mental health related difficulties.
- Experience of working with people who have difficulty in engaging with services and have complex mental health needs.
- Experience of assessing, planning co-ordinating and managing people with mental health problems in a community setting.
Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Haywood Lodge, St Georges Hospital
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.