The post holder will contribute to the delivery of Healthcare for people within the Cwm Taf Morgannwg area, by ensuring that the Health Board's Cyber Security defences are robust and effectively managed to optimal standards.
They will also ensure that all aspects of this service are fit for purpose, deliver value and identify and mitigate risks as appropriate. The delivery of these services will also need to be carried out in a manner that aligns to both industry, organisational and national standards where applicable.Main duties of the job
To support ongoing developments with the delivery Digital services within the Health Board, the CTM ICT Department are looking to appoint a Head of Cyber Security Operations.
Applicants should be educated to degree level, preferably in a cyber security related subject, or have appropriate / equivalent experience. Previous experience in an ICT Management role, is required, and the candidate should have practical experience in ICT Operations, ideally in the Healthcare setting.
The ability to speak Welsh is desirable for this post Welsh and/or English speakers are equally welcome to apply.About us
Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board is part of the NHS Wales family. Our Health Board provides primary, secondary and community health and wellbeing services to around 450,000 people living in three County Boroughs: Bridgend Merthyr Tydfil, and Rhondda Cynon Taf.
We live by our core values:
- We listen, learn and improve
- We treat everyone with respect
- We all work together as one team
We are a proud local employer around 80% of our 15000 workforce live within our region, making our staff not only our lifeblood of our organisation but of the diverse communities that we serve.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Person SpecificationTechnical Qualificaitons and ExperienceEssential
- This appointment will manage all aspects of the Health Boards Cyber Security Operations in an efficient manner and appropriate to the requirements of the individual services supported, to include: Malware detection and eradication Secure configuration Compliance to standards such as NIS-D, CE+, NIST Update and Vulnerability Management Legacy platform eradication Support the adoption of cloud services Budgetary control System resilience and recovery All resources associated with cyber security including hardware, software and a team of Senior Cyber Security Managers, Officers and junior staff.
- BSc Degree in related area
- Professional Qualifications in Cyber Security
- Extensive experience of IT Management at a senior level within an NHS organisation.
- Experience of working collaboratively with internal and external organisations and boards
- Extensive experience as a Cyber Security Professional
- Experience of working in a technical support role and proven experience in the development and support of ICT systems.
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Experience of Application Support
- Experience of Server Support
- Experience of performance and data management
Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health BoardAddress
The Communications Hub Williamstown
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.