We are looking to recruit a number of Band 6 Physiotherapist within the any of our Northumberland based Short Term Support Service Locality's (Berwick/ Alnwick/ Blyth/ Hexham). Flexible hours including part time and full time can be considered.
The Short Term Support Services covers the whole of Northumberland providing reablement care and therapeutic intervention to clients within their own home.
We were rated Outstanding from Care Quality Commission for both the domiciliary service and the Northumbria Healthcare service.Main duties of the job
The successful candidate will need to be flexible in their approach to the role. We follow an integrated therapeutic approach to client intervention and are looking to recruit people with a broad experience within MSK, falls, neurological conditions and general elderly frail conditions/ multiple co morbidities.
The successful post holder must be able to role model compassionate and inclusive leadership in order to shape the creation of a collective leadership culture within the Trust.About us
We manage three major locality hospitals at North Tyneside, Wansbeck and Hexham, plus a number of smaller community hospitals and clinics from Tynemouth to Berwick on Tweed, covering one of the largest geographical areas of any NHS trust in the country. Leading in innovation and quality - opening a state of the art Northumbria Specialist Emergency Care Hospital, the first of its kind in England. Do you want to work in one of the best performing NHS organisations in England? Work in an organisation that supports its staff and focuses on staff experience as much as it does the experience of its patients? You can live and breathe in an area that has the cleanest air, cost effective living, great nightlife, some of the best schools with a wealth of history available on your doorstep. Sound too good to be true? Well it isn't, this is what you get when you work for Northumbria Healthcare, this is the Northumbria Way! Please read 'applicant guidance notes' before submitting your application.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
- To provide comprehensive physiotherapy service to adult clients in a domiciliary care setting.
- To role model compassionate and inclusive leadership in order to shape the creation of a collective leadership culture within the trust. This means demonstrating a consistent leadership style which (a) engages, enables and empowers others (b) uses coaching to promote ownership of learning and quality improvement and (c) facilitates team working and collaboration within teams / departments and across organisational boundaries.
- BSC Hons Degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent.
- HCPC Registration.
- Student clinical supervisor or willing to undertake within 18 months of commencement.
- Post Graduate training relevant to specialist area.
- Recognised training qualification and experience in the supervision of undergraduate students
- Extensive relevant postgraduate training in specialist field
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.
Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Blyth Harbour Suite/ Dene Park/ Macdonald House/ Alnwick Fire station
Blyth Community Hospital
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.