The post holder will have responsibility for the operational management and leadership of a Community CAMHS North Team across Nottinghamshire (Bases at Langold near Retford and Newark). They will have excellent leadership skills with the ability to lead, manage and support the MDT
Working in effective collaboration with the Community CAMHS Clinical Lead(s) and Senior CAMHS leadership team, the post holder will be responsible for the leadership and management of individual and team performance. The post holder will provide and oversee managerial supervision and support the multi-disciplinary team to ensure the delivery of high quality and safe patient centred care.Main duties of the job
The post holder will be responsible for the effective management and operation of the team and individual clinical staff by implementing agreed productivity processes to enable the effective use of resource and timely access to mental health services for children, young people and their carers, driving towards better mental health outcomes for children and young people.About us
Nottinghamshire Healthcare employs over 10,000 colleagues who help #MakeADifference every day. We provide intellectual disability, mental health, community health, forensic and offender healthcare services across Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire and South Yorkshire. Care is delivered from over 120 sites within the community from acute settings and across low, medium and high secure environments including prisons.
As one of the largest mental health and community trusts in the East Midlands and one of the biggest employers in Nottinghamshire. We are also home to national and regional services such as the National High Secure Deaf Service and the Nottingham Centre for Transgender Health.
We are committed to flexible and agile working, including the opportunity to join our bank.
Your health and wellbeing is our priority and as such we invest significantly in this via our in-house Occupational Health Service, Staff Counselling Service and Health and Wellbeing Team.
We offer a number of employee-led staff networks, including Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) groups, our Green Champions Network, Freedom to Speak Up Network. Health and Wellbeing Champions Network and Menopause Champions. We provide care to a diverse range of communities and are passionate about supporting diversity and inclusion in the Trust.
If you believe in our values of Trust, Honesty, Respect, Compassion and Teamwork, then we would love to hear from you!
#TeamNottsHCJob descriptionJob responsibilities
For full details of the main responsibilities for this post please review the attached job description and person specification attached.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Relevant professional qualification plus significant post qualification experience to post graduate degree level equivalent or significant relevant work-based experience of management and the management and supervision of individual and diverse staff groups
- Core Allied Health Professional Qualification
- Current Professional Accreditation
- Management training
- Mentorship training
- Leadership training
- Staff supervision training
- Experience and knowledge of productivity models which support both timely patient access to services, effective use of team resource and harmonises demand capacity throughput.
- Leadership of people including setting and monitoring objectives against performance
- Have a significant amount of relevant clinical experience/understanding across the breadth of presentations within Community CAMHS or relevant clinical delivery area
- Knowledge of and experience of working within Child, Adolescent and/or Adult Mental Health service with patients experiencing significant Mental Health difficulties
- Experience and skills in Clinical audit, research and evidence-based practices
- Experience of the clinical and operational functions of Community CAMH services, working in partnership with Specialist CAMH teams, Inpatient units and other health, education and social care providers
- A working knowledge of the operational and clinical systems relevant to Community CAMHS and its function across Nottingham & Nottinghamshire
- Experience and knowledge of working within clinical team including within a multi-disciplinary profession or extensive relevant transferable experience
- Adopting a systematic approach to thinking and problem solving using varied sources of information
- Has a clear view of the Trust and Directorate strategic and business plans
- Demonstrates an understanding of relevant legislation and statutory responsibilities both Health and Social Care which could impact on the Trust, Directorate and Local Authority
- Sound working knowledge and understanding of Safeguarding policies and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal, liaison, management and organisational skills
- Developing and implementing change management processes
- Building effective communication with a diverse range of colleagues and agencies
- To provide the vision and leadership for the team
- Ability to lead and develop and motivate others
- Sound judgement and decision-making skills
- Innovation, creativity and ability in leading and developing teams and others
- Information technology experience and application skills
- Ability to plan and organise activities to be completed by the team to meet the Trust's strategic objectives
- Building and promoting effective professional relationships and integrated team-working across the organisation and system partners
Values and BehavioursEssential
- Ability to partake in the Mental Health 1st on call rota, which may require working unsocial hours
- A full UK driving licence and vehicle for business use is required for this post however reasonable adjustments will be made for disabled individuals in line with the Equality Act 2010
Employer detailsEmployer name
- oAll colleagues are expected to demonstrate that they act in line with Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust Values: Trust Honesty Respect Compassion Teamwork
- oAll colleagues are expected to demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) and how it applies to their role. The Trust's expectations are highlighted within our EDI Policy, and associated EDI and Human Rights legislation
Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Langold Clinic, Doncaster Road
Retford & Newark
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.