Patient Access & Administration (PAA) is looking for a truly outstanding person with a proven track record of developing and managing across site teams, capable of delivering safe and reliable care in the most efficient way. You will be responsible for supporting the operational and strategic direction of the PAA Services across the NCA, ensuring the efficient and effective use of resources in delivering high quality patient centred care.
You will lead on Quality Improvement, including Training, Data Quality, Referral to Treatment, Governance and service re-design projects and programmes by working collaboratively with appropriate clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver excellent patient care. Working with the PAA Senior Management Team, you will take responsibility for performance management by developing strategies to ensure key performance targets are delivered and meet the Service Line Accreditation and Assessment Standards.
Your role will include service consolidation and development, formulating and implementing plans to deliver the strategic aims of the Senior Management Team alongside the delivery of key national access standards. We are seeking a confident individual with excellent communication skills with a proven track record of managing complex services who is committed to leading and driving forward change in a positive and enthusiastic way.
For further information or an informal chat, please contact firstname.lastname@example.orgMain duties of the job
Responsible and accountable for the sustainable delivery of PAA Data Quality, Referral to Treatment (RTT), Training, patient / people experience and Governance, exploring innovative development and redesign of services in line with the Northern Care Alliance (NCA) strategies, major change programmes and national long-term plans. Through excellence in leadership, operational management and people skills ensure the delivery of outstanding experience for all service users.
To oversee the operational management of Data Quality, Training and RTT teams to ensure effective, standardised and sustainable service delivery of the national service Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
To deputise for the PAA Senior Manager and provide direct line management for the operational Leads.About us
The Northern Care Alliance (NCA) is one of the largest NHS organisations in the country. Launched in April 2017, the NCA serves over one million people across Greater Manchester and employs over 19,000 healthcare professionals across Bury, Rochdale, Salford and Oldham. The sheer size, scale and potential of our combined service is huge. At the NCA, we can offer groupwide, flexible multi-site opportunities, as part of our connected, integrated and engaged team. We believe in saving and improving lives and are passionate about driving forward significant improvements to the provision of safe, high-quality integrated health and social care to our local community. If you share our vision, take your place with us.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
- To lead on service re-design projects and programmes within PAA services by working collaboratively with appropriate clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver excellent patient care. This role will take the operational lead for the management of Training, RTT, Data Quality & the PAA Risk Management & Governance agenda.
- To deliver the change plans from PAA Services improvement programmes and projects to fully integrate into sustainable daily business and realise benefits.
- Take responsibility for Data Quality, RTT, Training, Risk Management & Governance performance management by developing strategies to ensure key performance targets are delivered and meet the CO Service Line Agreements and internal PAA KPIs.
- To continuously review the PAA service through the lens of improving performance to reach a sustainable or improved profitable state, whilst continuing to deliver truly effective patient-centred care.
- To provide operational leadership to all relevant services to ensure effective and timely delivery of performance indicators and drive operational excellence.
- To develop shared objectives promoting a culture of collaborative working and empowering staff to achieve both performance and transformational change initiatives.
- To adhere to the NCA policies, processes and ways of working to contribute to the achievement of the NCA strategies.
Knowledge, Skills, Training and ExperienceEssential
- Professional Management qualification e.g., PRINCE2, MSP or equivalent experience
- Project support experience in a project/programme environment, preferably within the NHS across multiple projects.
- NHS operational knowledge, in systems and processes
- Change management skills
- Business continuity management skills
- Excellent negotiating skills, interpersonal fluency, comfort with ambiguity, dynamic prioritisation
- Understanding the rigor required to define and maintain standards and processes related to the successful management of projects
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Proven ability to work independently
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent IT skills including, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and, in particular Excel
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Strong financial skills
- Worked in an environment that demands new thinking and innovation
Northern Care Alliance NHS Foundation Trust Address
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.