Some people are just born with a natural ability to teach and communicate effectively, and we are trying to find you. We want you to be the person that drives changes within our hospitals. With your caring and compassionate style and approach, you'll ensure staff feel respected and valued. Indeed, that is at the heart of what our team aspire to achieve...so if that appeals to you and you are looking to work within a team with shared goals and doing what it takes to provide the best possible service - then we really want to hear from you.
Our Office 365 Project Team are first class leaders of change bringing Office 365 to the Trust, so we want someone who is bold and enthusiastic with great customer service skills, being calm under pressure, supporting our Trust staff quickly and efficiently.
As a member of our close knit team, you will have excellent communication and organisational skills, with the ability to work as part of a team and on your own.Main duties of the job
You will work with the Office 365 Project Team and Training & Support department who are Digital Health Tech Award winners 2020 for the Best COVID-19 Training solution at Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
You will have experience with Microsoft Office 2010 or above and willingness to undertake Office 365 professional development which will enable you to deliver training and support for M365 and engage with specialities and leaders across the organisation, ensuring they have the right materials and training to do their job. Don't worry, we know it sounds scary but there's a whole induction package behind it. The role isn't for the faint hearted and it is essential you are a quick learner, able to prioritise and undertake numerous tasks simultaneously.
Needing to respond to changing training needs, you'll be able to work well under pressure and retain/relay information accurately.
This post is for 12 months and will initially be Monday - Friday during core hours, with the need to travel to our different hospital sites at Royal Preston and Chorley Hospitals.About us
We are not going to shy away from saying this is ideally a job for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment. We're a very busy team, undertaking numerous tasks simultaneously often these being emergencies requiring an extremely quick response - but for the right candidate, we know this will make the role even more exciting for you. It's hard to cram it all into one advert and we are sure you will have a question or two, so why not have a chat with Suhail by dropping him an email and arranging a good time to have a chat: email@example.comJob descriptionJob responsibilities
- Plan and develop IT Training courses across all disciplines within the Trust
- Deliver IT Training across the Trust in line with departmental schedule.
- Ensure personal knowledge is up-to-date and relevant
- Be able to deliver training in hospital areas across both sites.
- Research and resolve M365 Training & Support issues.
Please find the full job description in the attached document.Person SpecificationQualifications and EducationEssential
- Information Technology qualification
- Qualification at BTEC National Diploma, HND or degree level, or equivalent
- Certificate of Education or relevant Training qualification
Knowledge and ExperienceEssential
- e-Learning Design Qualification e.g. TAP
- Qualification in e-learning Development
- Experience of working in a training/teaching environment, or experience training staff as part of your role
- Experience of developing Training material
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Products
- Willingness to develop e-learning material
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office 2010 or above
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Experience of working in a healthcare setting
- Understanding of the National IT Program for the NHS
- Development of online training material
- Experience using e-Learning Development Packages in the likes of Adobe Captivate, Lectora, or Articulate
Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Royal Preston Hospital
Sharoe Green Ln, Fulwood
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.