Please see attached job description for more information about this role and working at Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust.
Unfortunately, the service will not be able to support any accommodation packages for this post
*** Previous applicants who were unsuccessful need not apply. ***
*** This is a full-time role however part-time hours will be considered. ***Main duties of the job
- To work as the clinical lead physiotherapist within the NCL PPHS based at the RFL NHS Foundation Trust.
- To clinically lead the delivery and development of the NCL PPHS across NCL LMNS for the Physiotherapy and Maternity Departments.
- To clinically lead the delivery and development of the NCL Community PPHS service, based in two locations within NCL, to provide rapid assessment and treatment for PerinatalPelvic Health Conditions up to 12 months postnatal.
- To plan, implement and monitor strategic delivery of a highly specialist, evidence based, clinically effective PPHS.
- To develop and maintain a specialised PPHS quality screening, diagnostic and management service.
- To provide expert assessment and physiotherapy intervention for own caseload of patients within the speciality of PH, including patients who may have highly complexpresentations.
- To provide expert opinion, advice and guidance to colleagues within the NCL PPHS team, NCL LMNS Pelvic Health Physiotherapy teams, Therapy Services, Maternity, Gynaecologydepartments and other health professionals, both regionally and nationally.
- To support maternity services in the assessment and identification of Pelvic Floor Dysfunction, including mentoring where appropriate.To provide high quality education and training related to speciality of PPH to health professionals both within and external to the Trust.
- To initiate, undertake and co-ordinate evidence-based projects, audit and research within the specialist field of PPH
The Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust is one of the UK's biggest and most innovative trusts. Across three main hospitals, our dedicated army of staff care for over 1.6million patients, treat more than 200,000 in A& E, deliver over 8,000 babies and carry out more than 17million tests.
Our size, scale and influence offer you unrivalled career opportunities and a forward-thinking approach to working that works around your lifestyle. From flexible hours and generous benefits, to next level training, we make it easier to take your career to the top
Therapy Services has a high profile within the Trust, being firmly committed to quality improvement, audit, service evaluation and improvement. We undertake yearly presentations of our achievements for the year undertaking PDSA and QI projects to ensure we are delivering the most effective, safe and high quality service.
For more information please follow linkhttps://www.royalfreelondonjobs.co.uk/Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Please see attached job description for more information about this role and working at Royal Free London NHS Foundation TrustPerson SpecificationRoyal Free World Class ValuesEssential
Education and Professional QualificationsEssential
- Demonstrable ability to meet the Trust Values
- Health Care Professional Council (HCPC) registered
- BSc Degree in Physiotherapy or Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in Pelvic health Physiotherapy to master's level or equivalent
- Evidence or portfolio of post-graduate continued development in Pelvic Health Physiotherapy
- Postgraduate training or development in management and leadership skills
- Post graduate qualifications or development in clinical skills up to MSc Level or equivalent with a focus on Pelvic Health Physiotherapy
- Member of Special interest group (POGP or similar)
- Band 7 level experience in Pelvic Health Physiotherapy including team management
- Substantial postgraduate experience in Pelvic Health Physiotherapy
- Advanced specialist knowledge and experience in advanced assessment and treatment of a wide range of complex acute and chronic clinical pelvic health presentations and managing a complex caseload
- Experience of designing, delivering and evaluating training sessions and programmes to uni and multi disciplinary groups
- Advanced skills and practice in mentoring and supervision of senior qualified staff
- Active involvement in clinical audit, research, and policy/guideline implementation
- Evidence of working across MDT boundaries to achieve service development
- Experience of leading a service/team
- Experience of involvement in educational initiatives
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Evidence setting up a service
- Experience working in an extended role
Royal Free London NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.