BSMHFT are looking to recruit four Quality Improvement Facilitators, new positions for the Quality Improvement Team to promote the Trust's Quality Improvement vision and in turn, the Trust strategy by supporting individuals and teams to use Quality Improvement Methodology (The Trust uses the Model for Improvement) to bring about measurable improvement in our services.
If you are a great communicator and people person with equal enthusiasm for improving services through coproduction and evidencing improvements with data, then look no further.
The Quality Improvement Team awaits your application!Main duties of the jobJob Summary:
- Responsible for providing Quality Improvement advice and support to the Trust.
- To develop and provide advice to Quality Improvement projects and associated diagnostic work. This will include designing, analysing, data collection, report preparation and the effective communication of findings.
- To support the delivery of training in quality improvement to all professional groups across the Trust through established training programmes which will be based on The Model for Improvement.
- To work within the wider Quality Improvement and Clinical Effectiveness Team (QICE).
Welcome to Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust. Our 4000 clinical and support staff help us to improve mental health wellbeing and meet the needs of the 70,000 people we serve each year. We provide a range of mental healthcare services across Birmingham and Solihull, as well as specialised services nationally. We also offer medical, nursing and psychology training and are proud of our international reputation for both research and innovation.
Our population is culturally diverse, characterised in places by high levels of deprivation which create an increasing demand for our services and a necessity for us to make sure everyone can access the help they need. We are a team of compassionate, inclusive and committed people working together to provide excellent care to support our community. If you are looking for a place to belong, where you can make a real difference to people's lives, join our team where our warm welcome is waiting for you.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
For further information about the main responsibilities please view the attached job description and person specification. This role gives the opportunity for hybrid working and you will typically be asked to work in a hybrid way, working from your home and also from Trust HQ The Uffculme Centre, or any other agreed site. Person SpecificationPerson SpecificationEssential
- Degree or equivalent non/clinical qualification or relevant experience of improvement work.
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Understanding quality improvement or other improvement approaches
Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation TrustAddress
52 Queensbridge Road
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.