The role has overall responsibility for Trust clinical systems and leadership of the Trust's Clinical Systems support team. This includes system development, training and helpdesk functions.
The post holder is a senior member of the Integrated Business Team working closely with Directors, Associate Directors, General and Deputy Managers, Information Governance, Digital and the Transformation teams to ensure that the Clinical Systems team support operational service delivery and organisational strategic priorities including quality and safety standards of service provision.Main duties of the job
- Bring leadership and vision to the Clinical Systems team, providing expertise and direction for the development of the service to support clinical services and users, as well as organisational strategic priorities.
- To provide organisational advice in the use and promotion of Electronic Patient Records (EPR) within the Trust.
A big thank you for considering joining us at Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust
You'll find it a great place to work with many benefits offered to you as a member of our staff
We put our patients, their families and carers at the centre of our vision - Outstanding Services and Healthier Communities
Our staff are proud to be Innovative, Caring and Agile in their work to help achieve the Trust vision
We welcome diversity in our workforce and are interested in applicants from all backgrounds and ages
We are proud to be an armed forces friendly employer and support the employment of the armed forces community, including veterans, spouses and partners. For more information, contact email@example.com. We don't want you to miss out so we'd like you to know that if we have a high level of interest in this role, the vacancy may close prior to the advertised closing date, so please make your application as soon as possible - Apply now
You've made a great decision to apply to join to HCT - we're looking forward to taking the next steps of the journey with youJob descriptionJob responsibilities
- To provide advice regarding changes to clinical systems based on service needs and in line the delivery of national directives.
- To take responsibility as required for the effective implementation of national policy development, statutory requirements and best practice, in line with relevant strategic frameworks, guidance and legislation. This includes configuration and optimisation of SystmOne (and other supplementary clinical systems) to meet the requirements of commissioner and national dataset including the Community Service Data Set (CSDS) and the Mental Health Services Data Set (MHSDS).
- To promote equality and diversity, ensuring that care is culturally sensitive, and the dignity and respect of patients and carers is paramount at all times.
- Perform the role of organisational sponsor and work closely with Registration Authority (RA) managers for HCT to standardise processes for smartcards across HCT for access to clinical systems.
- Work alongside the Information Governance Manager to implement position-based access control (PBAC) to maintain consistency and ensure job role links to access rights required for clinical systems.
- Approve Sponsors for individual services to raise and authorise smartcard requests and assign positions to users locally.
- Work alongside the Information Governance Manager to standardise access management for partners and third-party providers.
Word versions of documents are available if needed to allow for any adaptations to be made i.e. font, colour, background, convert to Read Aloud.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Master's degree or equivalent qualification or able to demonstrate an equivalent level of knowledge through experience
- Project Management qualification e.g. PRINCE 2
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Significant experience and demonstrable achievements at a management level
- Previous project management experience within the NHS working with a variety of Clinical Services
Hertfordshire Community NHS TrustAddress
14 Tewin Road
Welwyn Garden City
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.