E-Roster Systems Trainer / Implementer, Band 5 (30 hours a week)
The post holder will actively participate in the continued roll-out and maintenance of the Trust's electronic rostering system, working closely with the Operational Support Manager and E-Roster Team. The role will involve supporting the team's operational activities, co-ordination of internal project activity and providing expert subject matter guidance and support in relation to the implementation and use of the system. The post holder will also act as a system administrator for the E-Rostering system and will work Trust wide, to include both clinical and corporate and medical services.
Flexible working will be considered and full training provided.Main duties of the job
Key results areas include:
To be a member of the E-Rostering Team and provide efficient administration support and participation to the E-Rostering Project Board.
To work closely with our operational service lines, including our ward Matrons and Service Leads across both sites, Digital Matrons, Team Leads and Corporate services to effectively embed the system across the Trust.
Contribute to the delivery of all stages of the system implementation from data collection, initial service line requirements interviews, support of all modules of RLDatix product suite in a timely way.
To plan and deliver training sessions in both a classroom and on-line setting and to ensure all supporting training documents and guidance is current, relevant and accessible to all.
Please see Job Description and Person Spec for main duties.About us
Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is the largest employer in the county and with over 8,000 staff, we are one of the largest NHS trusts in the UK. We offer a generous annual leave allowance, excellent bank rates, access to the excellent NHS Pension Scheme, discounts for local shops, restaurants and services, access to our health and well-being hub, access to our two on-site nurseries, flexible working options, discounted public transport, reward and recognition schemes, exercise and activity classes and membership to our popular hospital choir.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
To work as part of a team to implement the E-Rostering system across all staff groups within the Trust.
To provide system support to all Wards/Departments across the Trust by participating in the help desk duties.
Has responsibility to assist the Operational Support Manager in the management of identified processes across the service.
To deliver on-going training programmes to all staff groups, either face to face classroom style or virtually.
To assist with E-Rostering project support where required in an administrative capacity.
To identify and document system processes and SOP's to support with the teams knowledge base and development.
Please see attached Job Description and Person Spec for full details.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Degree level within a relevant field or equivalent experience
- Recent and continued professional development (CPD)
- Experience of working in a busy administrative environment, delivery a full range of secretarial and administrative procedures
- Previous experience of establishing and maintaining new systems of working
- Previous experience of working towards targets/deadlines
- Previous experience of working with a range of clinical and/or corporate systems such as e-rostering
- Previous experience of delivering training sessions to variety of staff types and grades
- Knowledge of confidentiality and data protection legislation and is able to use discretion where necessary
- Enhanced IT skills and experience in use of relevant software packages including Excel, Word, Outlook, ESR, PowerPoint
- Ability to produce work of a high presentational standard with a high degree of accuracy
- Good organisational skills - able to manage busy workload, prioritise work and have a good attention to detail
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Previous experience of E-Roster systems
Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.