The post holder will lead on the provision of advice and support in relation to the use of the ERoster and associated modules and systems for the Trust. As the Trust expert on ERostering, they will provide leadership and support to senior managers and staff on the effective use of the system and provide specialist advice on business change processes, benefits analysis and realisation.
Additionally we are about to embark on the merge of two roster systems, therefore excellent time management and project management experience are an absolute must.
Shortlisting date is planned for 23rd November 2023
Interview will take place week commencing 27th November 2023Main duties of the job
The post holder will manage and lead the rostering team in providing an effective, efficient and customer focused ERostering support service across the Trust, supporting the Trust to realise the business benefits of the ERoster suite of products. This will be achieved through monitoring KPIs and taking appropriate improvement action, reviewing system intelligence, and supporting delivery of the Trust's People Plan and Technology agenda.About us
Mersey Care is one of the largest trusts providing physical health and mental health services in the North West, serving more than 11 million people.
We offer specialist inpatient and community services that support physical and mental health and specialist inpatient mental health, learning disability, addiction and brain injury services. Mersey Care is one of only three trusts in the UK that offer high secure mental health facilities.At the heart of all we do is our commitment to 'perfect care' - care that is safe, effective, positively experienced, timely, equitable and efficient.
We support our staff to do the best job they can and work alongside service users, their families, and carers to design and develop future services together. We're currently delivering a programme of organisational and service transformation to significantly improve the quality of the services we provide and safely reduce cost as we do so.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
For full details of the advertised role please refer to the job description and person specification attached to the advertPerson SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Degree or equivalent NHS experience.
- PRINCE II Practitioner qualification or equivalent project management knowledge gained through significant project management experience.
- Benefits and change methodology qualification or experience.
- Sound knowledge of the Allocate ERostering system
- Expert user of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Operational experience of the Allocate ERostering system.
- Project management experience preferably within the NHS.
- Working with clinical staff.
- Managing a team.
- Training staff in new systems or processes.
- Experience of change management methodology and the change process, service development and delivering sustained improvement.
- Good understanding of the NHS and its technology priorities.
- An understanding of the collaborative approach to service change.
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills to gain credibility with a wide range of health organisations/ professional groups including Directors, Senior Managers and Health Care professionals.
- Ability to write and present clear, concise reports to various audiences.
- Able to demonstrate analytical thinking and problem-solving techniques.
- Ability to manage priorities for self and team to meet deadlines.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
- Influencing and persuasion skills, to ensure that the change process can be affected and to address areas/individuals where there is resistance
- Demonstrable ability to distil complex information into easily understandable information for groups with no or little prior experience of the system
- Strong analytical/ judgmental skills to allow handling of highly complex facts or situations, requiring analysis, interpretation, and comparison of options available.
Mersey Care NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Hollins Park House
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.