Working as a member of the Performance, Data Quality and RTT Validation Team, you will have a high level of discretion to manage your allocated workload, seeking guidance from senior members of the team as required. The team supports operational teams to continually improve the quality ofservices and to improve flow of service users through our clinical pathways.
The post holder will lead the development of methodologies in the delivery of a comprehensive approach to the continued improvement of data quality within the Trust. These approaches will be developed in line with the need to meet the Trust performance framework. Through team workingand engaging stakeholders, the post holder will support staff to diagnose areas for data quality improvement within their services. The post holder will also lead on the reporting of data quality measures including assessment of the Trust's compliance with the Information Governance Toolkit in a number of areas.
The role is based at Chelsea Hospital or West Middlesex Hospital (cross site)Main duties of the job
The post holder will need to be able to present highly complex information to key stakeholders and frontline staff, assist in planning the improvement design and support the implementation of solution and lead on specific projects. The post holder will need to negotiate with staff and stakeholders at all levels, using a highly persuasive and motivational approach, showing empathy for different positions, offering reassurance and assurance as appropriate and overcoming barriers to understanding. The post holder will support staff to evaluate any changes made and to ensure improvement is sustainable and, wherever possible, adopted and spread locally and nationally.
The post holder will directly manage the Performance Officers, RTT validation and data quality supervisors overseeing their work and ensuring that required returns and reports are delivered on time and are accurate.The post holder will:o Lead and deliver on data quality improvement projects as identified by the operational divisions and data quality steering group.o Work with colleagues to develop service improvement skills and capability.o Support changes in culture and practice for performance management and service sustainability.About us
Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust provide services from two main hospitals, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital and West Middlesex University Hospital, and a number of clinics across London and the South-East.
We have nearly 7,000 members of staff that are PROUD to Care for nearly one million people. Both hospitals provide full clinical services, including full maternity, emergency and children's, in addition to a range of community-based services across London, such as award-winning sexual health and HIV clinics.
We're one of the safest and best performing Trusts in the country. We're also one of the top trusts to work for - our staff say they're engaged, motivated, and would recommend us as a place to work and receive treatment.
Our Trust has been rated by the Care Quality Commission as 'Good' in all five of the main domains of safe, effective, caring, responsive and well-led, giving an us overall rating of 'Good'. We've also been awarded an 'Outstanding' rating for 'use of resources' by an NHS Improvement inspection..
Our facilities are some of the best in the country. We have been investing around �10 million a year in our estate. We have recently completed a �30m expansion of our adult and neonatal critical care facilities at Chelsea and Westminster and are planning an ambitious �60m development of an Ambulatory Diagnostics Centre at West Middlesex.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
For further detailed job description and main responsibilities please find the attached jobs description in the documents tab
For further information please contact : Shubashini Nanthakumar
-DGM Performance & Data Quality
email@example.comPerson SpecificationEducation and QualificationsEssential
- Educated to A Level or Equivalent Experience
- Experience of facilitating sustainable change in practice
- Experience of working in a collaborative and inclusive way to deliver defined outcomes
- Experience in the development of monitoring and measurement methodologies and their use in performance improvement
- Experience of working across multiple sites or departments
- Experience of leading staff either as a line manager, project manager or managing a virtual team
- oExperience working in an acute hospital environment with knowledge of the PAS clinical system
Skills and knowledgeEssential
- Experience in data management and the use of data and information to support change and improvement in performance and data quality
- Experience of project management using an defined methodology
- Experience of how the design and detail of business processes impact DQ, being able to identify and articulate data quality gaps, risks and opportunities relevant to change programmes
- Expert knowledge of RTT and diagnostic wait time targets
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise workload in a demanding and competing environment
- Ability to engage, influence and motivate others
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent presentation and IT skills
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Demonstrable project management skills using an agreed methodology
- Understanding of the principles of redesign and service improvement
- Knowledge and experience of change management theory and tools
- Comprehensive understanding of how data can support the overall service to patients and delivery of the Trusts business objectives
Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Chelsea - Cross site
369 Fulham Road,
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.