Are you a newly qualified or experienced Nurse looking to join a dynamic team in an acute elderly medical ward? Then we would love to hear from you!
Working on our 21 bedded ward, you will play an integral part of the patient's enhanced recovery pathway, providing an excellent level of care whilst working in a friendly team environment. We are committed to our staff and we will work with you to enhance your knowledge and can offer a development plan designed to help you in your future career.
We are looking for hard working, enthusiastic individuals who are committed to providing excellent, compassionate nursing careMain duties of the job
About usListen to why colleagues think we are a great place to work! - https://bit.ly/3DNEQfDWhat does Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust offer you? As part of our BHT family, youll benefit from learning and development opportunities to support your career progression. We offer flexible and agile working opportunities, alongside your NHS benefits of generous annual leave entitlement, pension and access to NHS discount schemes. We provide a range of health and wellbeing services to promote a healthy, happy workforce.Why work for us?Were committed to promoting inclusion and making sure all colleagues feel they belong. We encourage new colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply.As an employer, we aim to create a workplace where differences are valued and colleagues treat one another with dignity and respect.Greater diversity within our BHT family improves positive outcomes for the people and communities we serve.A keen supporter of the Armed Forces Community who know the value of employing a service leaver/veteran and their familiesWhat do we stand for? Our vision is to provide outstanding care, support healthy communities and be a great place to work. Our mission is to provide personal and compassionate care every time. Our CARE values are collaborate, aspire, respect and enable.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
- Ability to communicate clearly with patients, relatives and the multi-disciplinary team in English.
- Ability to write clearly and legibly in English
- Knowledge of up to date nursing and NHS issues
- High motivation and ability to motivate others
- Computer Literate Good time management skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Basic managerial and leadership skills
- Competency in IV drug administration. Infusion pump skills
- Knowledge of evidence informed and research based practice
- Ability to resolve conflict/dispute in a non -confrontational manner
For a comprehensive list of responsibilities and duties, please kindly refer to the Job Description and Person Specification by downloading the JD and PS attachment in the advert.
If you are an internal applicant there is the option for secondment, all applicants must have the endorsement/support of their line manager prior to application.
If you have a disability that makes submitting this online application difficult and would like assistance, please contact us on email@example.com quoting the vacancy reference number.Person SpecificationEDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS & TRAININGEssential
- Evidence of nursing degree NMC registration
SKILLS, ABILITIES & KNOWLEDGEEssential
- Some nursing experience is desired but will newly qualified nurses
- Good communication skills
- Basic nursing skills
- Understanding of the NMC code of Conduct
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Ability to wok long days and nights
Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS TrustAddress
Stoke Mandeville Hospital
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.