Please see attached application pack which provides further details on this joint position between Liverpool University Hospitals and the Liverpool Women's Hospital. Main duties of the job
Please see attached application pack which provides further details on this joint position between Liverpool University Hospitals and the Liverpool Women's Hospital. About us
This position will be employed by Liverpool University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust with a secondment to Liverpool Women's Hospital. The post holder will split their time between each organisation. Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Please see attached application pack which provides further details on this joint position between Liverpool University Hospitals and the Liverpool Women's Hospital. Person SpecificationValuesEssential
- A clear commitment to the NHS and the Trust's values and principles
- significant and demonstrable experience of leading and delivering against long-term vision and strategy
- extensive experience as a Chair in the NHS or a similar complex organisation
- experience leading transformational change, managing complex organisations, budgets and people
- prior experience as a non-executive director (any sector)
- prior experience on an NHS board (executive, non-executive or associate role)
- professional qualification or equivalent experience
- prior senior experience of complex organisations outside the NHS, i.e. private, voluntary or other public sector providers of similar scale.
- strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- experience of building effective teams, encouraging change and innovation and shaping an open, inclusive and compassionate culture through setting the right tone at the top
- strongly focused on the experience of all staff and patients
- fully attentive towards issues of equality, diversity and inclusion, and championing diversity at all levels.
- prior significant board experience (any sector chief executive or chair role)
- evidence of successfully demonstrating the NHS provider chair competencies in other leadership roles
- an ability to identify and address issues, including underperformance, and to scrutinise and challenge information effectively for assurance.
- a demonstrable interest in health and social care and a strong desire to achieve the best sustainable outcomes for all patients and service users through encouraging continuous improvement, clinical excellence and value for money
- strong understanding of financial management, with the ability to balance the competing objectives of quality, operational performance and finance
- an appreciation of constitutional and regulatory NHS standards.
Employer detailsEmployer name
- a desire to engage with the local population and to collaborate with senior stakeholders across the health and care system
- experience managing conflict, finding compromise and building consensus across varied stakeholder groups with potentially conflicting priorities.
Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.