Welcome Bonus of 5% of starting salary and Relocation Packages of upto �8000 available (subject to t& c's)
Welcome bonus and relocation packages terms and conditions :: Lancashire and South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust (lscft.nhs.uk)
You will be a Registered Mental Health Nurse working on the female based at The Harbour in Blackpool. You will be passionate about the care of those suffering from severe and enduring mental illness and will be committed to the ongoing service development.
As a Band 5 Nurse within the team you will be regularly supported and supervised by a nominated Band 6 Nurse and you will be encouraged to take personal responsibility for clinical supervision and your continued professional development plan.
If required, you will undertake a period of preceptorship overseen by a named Band 5 or 6 Nurse within your team and engage on the trusts Preceptorship programme.
You will actively promote teamwork, respect, integrity, accountability, excellence and compassion within the clinical team in accordance with the Trust values and Code of Conduct.Main duties of the job
You must be able to provide high quality clinical care and be motivated to develop the existing staff whilst maintaining high professional standards, demonstrating commitment to staff development and patient care.
You will promote and maintain high standards of care whilst supporting and assisting to implement local and national strategies and initiatives.
You will need to possess excellent interpersonal skills, have leadership and staff development skills. A strong commitment to your ongoing professional education and development is essential.
The successful post holder will be expected be able to rotate across the specialty areas and be able to work shifts covering 24 hours, seven days a week.About usWe're always looking for talented and compassionate people who share our values, and recognise that you may need to relocate in order to join this fantastic team. To help with the costs incurred by moving home to begin the next chapter of your career at LSCFT, we offer a generous Relocation Package of up to �8000* for successful applicants to this role who currently live further than 30 miles away from their new base of work. Please see the attached guide 'Relocation Package T& Cs for Applicants' to check whether you would be eligible to benefit, and to read the full terms and conditions: Welcome bonus and relocation packages terms and conditions :: Lancashire and South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust (lscft.nhs.uk) *Terms and conditions and repayment clauses apply. Not all job applicants will be eligible to claim via this scheme - please read the full terms and conditions Job descriptionJob responsibilities
The 5% Salary Welcome Bonus package applies to this role.The bonus is only available for people who are not currently employed (or who have not been employed in the last 12 months) by any NHS provider trust in the Lancashire & South Cumbria Integrated Care System in a like-for-like role e.g. a Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse at another Trust in the LSC ICS would not be eligible for the bonus if moving to a Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse role at LSCFT. Bank only workers for Lancashire and South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust are eligible for the scheme if they have not held a substantive role in Lancashire & South Cumbria Integrated Care System in the last 12 months (subject to all other terms and conditions being met). These incentives are subject to recovery clauses within the first 24 months of employment. This bonus is applicable to any successful candidate whose interview for this role is conducted prior to 30thNovember 2023.
The 5% Salary Welcome Bonus package is designed to attract and retain the very best staff in post. This scheme pays 5% of basic salary over 2 years in 4 instalments:
- 1% of basic starting salary after 2 months (counted from start date with LSCFT)
- 1% after 6 months
- 1% after 12 months
- 2% after 24 months
Please see attached the job description and person specification for more information about this role.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Qualification.(RNMH & RNLD)
- On-going registration with the NMC
- Evidence of Continued Professional Development that supports clinical practice.
- Can demonstrate an understanding and knowledge base of mental health conditions and their treatments.
- Can demonstrate a working knowledge of physical health conditions and the complications that this can cause to patients experiencing mental ill health.
Skills & AbilitiesEssential
- Post Graduate experience.
- Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team structure.
- Experience of assessing, planning, implementing and reviewing care needs.
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Excellent communication, listening, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Developed clinical nursing skills with a clear ability to understand new concepts and ideas in clinical practice.
- Can provide evidence of recent continued professional development within the scope of nursing.
- Can demonstrate the ability to manage change and have an understanding and awareness of the NHS Plan.
- An ability to understand how research and audits effect and benefit nursing practice.
Lancashire & South Cumbria NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.