Haven Band 6 Night RMN
The Haven at Langley Green Hospital is an acute mental health assessment unit, providing a safe, therapeutic space for an extended and intensive period of support. We care for a small number of people at any time, meaning we can provide a person centred and bespoke service.
We are currently looking for dynamic, caring and passionate night Band 6 nurses to join our close and supportive team.
The service operates 7 days a week and weekend and evening work will be required.
We look forward to hearing from you, and want to welcome you to our team!
We'd love you to join our organisation that is rated 'good' overall and 'outstanding' for caring by the CQC.
This post offers a incentive, or a Relocation package up to a maximum of �4000 (pro rata applies and subject to terms and conditions).Main duties of the job
Please see attached job description
Provide a comprehensive assessment to those presenting with mental health needs that will inform a plan of aftercare that may include collaborative working with colleagues and making referrals to other teams and services, including signposting. About usWorking for your organisation
We provide mental health and learning disability care for children, young people and adults across Sussex and for children and young people in Hampshire.
Working in Sussex:
Job descriptionJob responsibilities
- Travel easily between coast and countryside, with a blend of picturesque villages and seaside towns
- Embrace the city life with great access to visit Brighton and London
- With easy access to Gatwick and excellent railway links across the UK there is plenty of opportunity for adventure
You will be supporting people who are in Mental Health Crisis, working collaboratively with them and their families and liaising with colleagues within the service.
The role offers the opportunity to work autonomously in a Nurse led unit, but with support from experienced professionals within the acute mental health hub. Training and supervision is provided.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Professional qualification
- Diploma in Mental Health Nursing
- Registered Nurse with current registration (mental health / LD/ Adult) appropriate to the job role
- Completion of Mentorship Course/ENB equivalent
- Evidence of continuous professional development
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Significant post qualifying experience relevant to the care group
- Experience of working alongside people with severe mental health problems particularly in their acute phase of illness
- Experience of supervising staff
- Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience of conducting clinical assessments including risk assessments
- Experience of partnership working within and across various statutory and non statutory teams and agencies
- Experience of working within the CPA process
- Understanding of clinical governance
Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Langley Green Hospital Haven
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.