To assess and treat own caseload of patients who may have complex presentations, and maintain own records as an autonomous practitioner.
To be responsible for a defined area of working e.g. a section of a speciality or a particular type of patient, working without direct supervision.
A high standard of clinical work is required which may also include teaching and supervision of junior staff, support staff and students.Main duties of the job
For further information, please see the attached trust job description and person specification for a full list of duties and responsibilities.About us
We provide emergency and non-emergency services to the residents of East Surrey, North-East West Sussex, and South Croydon, including the major towns of Crawley, Horsham, Reigate and Redhill a community of over 535,000 people. We provide acute and complex services and a range of outpatient, diagnostic services whilst Crawley Hospital and Horsham in West Sussex and Caterham Dene Hospital and Oxted Health Centre in Surrey provide less complex planned services. In 2019 the Care Quality Commission (CQC) rated our services as 'Outstanding' and we are one of the best performing Trusts in England:
Job descriptionJob responsibilities
- Winners of Health Service Journal Acute Trust of the year award 2021
- National Patient Safety Awards winner and strive to be a beacon for safety in all that we do
- We are in the top 20% nationally for staff recommending the Trust as a place to work or receive treatment
- Our staff rate us the best in the country among comparable acute trusts when asked if they would recommend the Trust as a place to work and when asked whether care of patients is the organisation's top priority
- Our workforce are amongst the most motivated in the country we achieved the top acute hospital score in the country for staff engagement in the last national staff survey
Once you understand the requirements outlined in the advert, please ensure your application accurately reflects where you match them. For further information regarding the role please read the attached Job Description and Person Specification.Person SpecificationcriteriaEssential
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Evidence of a good standard of written English appropriate to the role
- A complete and accurate application
- Suitability for role evidenced in supporting statement
- Evidence of essential experience for role
- Meet the essential education/qualifications required for the role
- Hold the necessary mandatory professional/clinical registration
- Evidence of the Trust values and behaviours
- Evidence of any other essential criteria outlined in the person specification
Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS TrustAddress
East Surrey Hospital
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.