We are looking for a skilled clinician to lead the Southampton East OPMH CMHT. We support patients with both functional and organic illness and the team is based at Moorgreen Hospital.
The role combines clinical and leadership skills, and supports the whole team to provide a high quality service.
This role would offer the successful candidate the opportunity to step into this role while being supported and mentored by the Matron. There would also be support from peers and Head of Nursing.Main duties of the job
The role would suit anyone considering further development from Band 6 role into a leadership role and seeking experience and challenge at this level. This post is offered at 0.8 wte/30 hours.
For further information please contact Katy Whiting, Matron on 07769725250 email@example.com or in my absence Sharon Harwood firstname.lastname@example.orgAbout us
Are you committed to providing remarkable care and service?Are you passionate about helping people and want to make a difference every day?We want to meet you!
Southern Health is one of the largest Foundation Trusts in the UK, specialising in mental health, adult and child community health and learning disabilities. We are committed to promoting the welfare and safeguarding of children, young people and adults at risk of abuse and neglect through our 6,500 strong workforce.
Southern Health has over 300 sites across the county and we serve 1.5 million people throughout all stages of their lives. Our aim is to work alongside the people we support (and our health and care partners) to deliver the best possible care and constantly improve.
Here at SHFT we have so much to be proud of:
- Working as a team and supporting each other, we put patients and our staff at the heart of everything we do.
- We have a skilled and diverse workforce and are committed to our staff development, offering bespoke training packages, leadership pathways and career opportunities.
- We offer a variety of benefits such as an amazing pension scheme, generous annual leave, Childcare Choices scheme, many discounts (Blue Light card, The Company Shop, NHS Staff Discounts, cycle to work scheme) and much more.
Come to work with us, together we will provide outstanding treatment and care to improve lives.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Further information about the Trust and this role can be found on the Job Description and Person Specification document attached.
We are happy to talk Flexible Working - all requests for flexible working options can be discussed as part of the interview process.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
Employer detailsEmployer name
- *Registered Nurse, Mental Health Practitioner or Occupational Therapist
- *Evidence of development or training at degree level or equivalent which indicates a commitment to continued professional development and preparation for a senior leadership role
- *36 months post registration experience
- *Recognised Mentorship qualification (applies to nurses)
Southern Health NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Botley Road, West End
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.