We have an exciting opportunity for someone who has been working in NHS mental health services as a psychologist, has an interest in being part of leading on change and for someone who is passionate about trauma-informed care. Bedfordshire and Luton ELFT aim to be a Trauma-Informed Organisation which means adopting and embedding the values and practices consistent with Trauma-Informed Care (TIC) in the services we provide, our approach to staff, our leadership culture and into our policies and procedures.Main duties of the job
With this vision in mind, this is an exciting new role designed to specifically support the next steps in awareness raising of TIC and to support local service leads and teams towards implementation of TIC principles and values into delivery of care.We have made good progress as a Trust towards culture change and are now excited to have this adopted as a local annual priority for this year and next. About us
The post-holder will join two Consultant Psychologists, the Director of Nursing, experts by experience and other members of our Trauma-Informed Care (TIC) Strategy Group to specifically build on the TIC training delivery and TIC implementation initiatives that have begun. Job descriptionJob responsibilities
We recognise that clinical work is an important part of being a Practitioner Psychologist and so there will be dedicated clinical time to carry a small caseload in the post-holder's area of expertise.Person SpecificationEducation/qualification/trainingEssential
- Post-Graduate Doctoral level training in Clinical Psychology or equivalent accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Doctoral level knowledge of research methodology, research design and complex, multivariate data analysis as practiced within the clinical fields of psychology.
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Relevant specialist training or qualifications
- Experience of working as a qualified Clinical Psychologist for a minimum of 4 years including substantial post-qualification experience within speciality
- Experience of working with teams and team leads to provide specialist psychological consultation, advice and support.
- Experience of co-producing, implementing, delivering and evaluating workshops and trainings in NHS organisations.
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Experience of facilitating workshops and trainings in Trauma-Informed Care.
- Experience of proposing and implementing service development projects within relevant service area.
- Post-qualification experience that supports working with, and addressing issues of, diversity within local communities.
East London NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.