An exciting opportunity has arisen within our in-patient neurological rehabilitation service at Brent Borough. We are looking for a band 6 Physiotherapist to join the Physiotherapy team and wider MDT at Robertson Neuro Rehab Unit.
This is a service for the rehabilitation of people with Stroke and other neurological conditions. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join the team, who has the passion and skills for delivering, and maintaining in the team, a high standard of specialist neurological rehabilitation.Main duties of the job
You will be working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team that includes Occupational Therapists, Medical team lead by the Consultant, Clinical Neuropsychologists, Nurses, Dietitian, Rehabilitation Assistants, Speech and Language therapists and Social Workers.
You can look forward to an award-winning training and development, excellent benefits including assistance with transport, child care, parking and comprehensive pension and health care schemes.About us
Just as we care about our patients' wellbeing, we care about yours!
We can offer you:
- A comprehensive induction into the community service followed by a local induction to introduce you to the role
- Car lease scheme *T& C's apply
- Flexible working options
- Annual travel card loan
- Training, support and development in your career
To have a full look at our benefits and what it's like working for us please go here: https://www.clch.nhs.uk/job/pay-and-benefitsJob descriptionJob responsibilities
Please refer to Job description and personal Specification for outline of skills, knowledge and experience required. Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- To be an active member of the neuro rehabilitation multidisciplinary clinical team, providing a comprehensive Physiotherapy service to patients admitted on Robertson neuro rehabilitation ward
- To work within professional standards and clinical guidelines, promote best practice and to undertake all aspects of clinical duties as an autonomous practitioner including assessing and treating own & multi-disciplinary caseload of patients/clients and maintaining professional documentation.
- To perform neuro physiotherapy assessments and treatment of patients who require specialist neuro rehabilitation on the rehabilitation pathway to develop and deliver an individualised treatment program.
- To work as part of a multidisciplinary team to facilitate positive rehab outcomes and timely, co-ordinated discharge planning from Robertson neuro rehabilitation ward
- Current AHP with UK HCPC registration
- Diploma/degree in Physiotherapy
- Evidence of up to date CPD portfolio
- Involvement in Appraisal Scheme
- Attendance at specialist advanced courses or equivalent CPD activities within the specialist areas of Adult Rehabilitation, Neurology
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Post graduate degree in relevant area
- Member of CSP
- Member of a relevant special interest group
Central London Community Health TrustAddress
Willesden Centre for Health and Care
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.