Pennine Care is committed to improving services for people with complex emotional and relational needs in line with the GM model for treatment of personality disorder and the National Community Mental Health Framework.Main duties of the job
You will work as a member of the Structured Clinical Management Pathway in Tameside and Glossop,
providing 1-1 and group interventions to service users with complex emotional and relational needs, under the supervision of the Consultant Clinical Psychologist. You will provide case management and support to people engaged with the SCM programme with relatively stable but complex presentations.About us
We are proud to provide high quality mental health and learning disability services, both inpatient and in the community across five boroughs of Greater Manchester - Bury, Oldham, Rochdale, Stockport and Tameside and Glossop.
Our vision is for a happier and more hopeful life for everyone in our communities and our staff work hard to deliver the very best care for the people who use our services. We're really proud of our#PennineCarePeople
and do everything we can to make sure we're a great place to work.
All individuals regardless of race, age, disability, ethnicity, nationality, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnership are encouraged to apply for this post. We would also encourage applications from individuals with a lived experience of mental illness, either individually or as a carer.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Please see attached job description and person specification to support your application for this post. Please refer to the essential criteria in the person specification which will highlight the skills, knowledge and experience you will need to demonstrate in your application, by way of example, to give yourself the best opportunity to be shortlisted.Person SpecificationessentialEssential
- Professional clinical qualification and current registration with professional body
- Demonstrable experience of working with people with personality disorder and suicidal ideation
- Proven experience of completing mental health assessments, risk assessments and risk management plans with
- Ability to work collaboratively with services users 1-1 and in group settings
- Evidence of ability to manage a complex caseload without direct supervision
- Ability to work collaboratively with other agencies in the best interests of the service user
- Ability to manage own emotions in the face of others distress
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Previous experience of/ training in working to a model of Structured Clinical Management
Pennine Care NHS FTAddress
Globe Lane Business Park
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.